Chapter 13: Annabeth

I couldn't help but burst out laughing after the kids screamed when they saw Chiron. All my friends were but we stopped when we caught Chiron's glare.

"So. You guys are apart of the prophecy too?" He asked.

They all nodded their heads. They seemed shaken by Chiron but Percy and Piper were assuring them that Chiron was not evil, and Piper used her charm speak. But it didn't effect the kids at all.

Most of us sat on the couch of the big house and some us us had to sit on the floor. The new kids looked around trying to process what was going on.

The one with the teal eyes recovered first. "What are you guys?" He asked us.

"We are Demigods. Hero's and saviors of Olympus." Leo said trying to sound heroic. But the kids looked like they needed us to elaborate.

"Half human half god." I said.

A chorus of "Ohhhhs." Echoed in the room.

"What are you guys?" I asked.

"Elves." Keefe said.

"Like from the North Pole?" Leo and Percy asked in unison, snickering.

Fitz mumbled something that sounded like "sounds like Sophie."

"Not like the North Pole, just elves I guess. Have you guys heard of Shangri La?" Linh said.

"That's real?" Jason asked.

The elves nodded their heads.

Chiron looked like he was trying to figure something out with the elves "There is only 6, where is the 7th."

All the elves had a sad expression form. Dex spoke up "The 7th is our friend Sophie, but she got kidnapped like it said in the prophecy."

All the Demigods shared a look "The prophecy had no mention of Sophie." Rachel said.

"It did of the Moonlark." Fitz said.

All the Demigods looked confused, but I figured it out "Sophie is the Moonlark, and she is gonna die."

The elves nodded sadly and I felt bad for them. They seemed to care a lot about her. "We will get her back. But right now we have to figure out what we are up against."

"The only people who I think would want Sophie is the Neverseen, but they fell apart after Sophie had to kill one of their leaders." Fitz said glancing at Keefe, who looked down at his shoes.

"We will continue this tomorrow." I decided. The elves looked at me thankfully.

We all headed down to the mess hall and the elves at Salads and fruits. All the other demigods eyed the elves, and the Aphrodite cabin had their jaws dropped.

After dinner I had went to bed, not realizing how tired I was. As soon as I went to bed the nightmares struck.

I was in a grey cement cell. I turned around to hear the sound of whimpers and the sound of electricity cracking. There was a beautiful blond girl with brown eyes who looked around 15. There were these two people wearing black cloaks with a weird white eye on them.

The girl cried and begged for them to stop but the people where trapping and practically suffocating her in a tight white dome that when it made contact with her the electricity zapped the girl.

I felt tears rise to my eyes but was stunned when the people stopped. The one who made a dome around her dropped the dome and threw a small piece of bread the size of a fist at her.

"See you tomorrow Moonlark." The voice said, and I snapped awake.