Chapter 25: Piper

I was shocked with the elves. They knew how to fight like really well. I knew I was a daughter of Aphrodite and love and all, and I had a boyfriend, but these elves were heart breakers and I bet that if I could see the looks of my Cabins faces right now, they'd be drooling.

Jason and I stuck together and we were demolishing all the Giants. I caught their attention with my charm speak and distracted them, while Jason blasted them with a bolt of lightning.

I tried not to look at my fallen demigod friends on the floor and focused on the fight. But when I saw them and how Percy was trying to get them all to the mess hall. It powered my charm speak to a whole new level on being powerful.

As soon as I said one word to the giants I caught all of their attention and Jason got rid of at least 20 giants right there.

We were almost through, me and Jason. But my powerful era died when I heard Jason scream a death scream.

I pales and turned around to find him with a dagger in his shoulder. I grabbed my own dagger and threw it in the Giants eye. Making gold dust fly everywhere.

I grabbed Jason's hood arm and dragged him to the mess hall where Percy was already waiting for us with ambrosia.

He guided him to Will, assuring Jason that he would be fine. I tried to believe that myself. I turned back to the fight where at least a hundred more giants ran out of the woods and this time behind the giants came these figures in black cloaks with creepy white eyes.