Chapter 4: Annabeth

Percy and I were at our lockers with Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, and Frank. Paul Blofis walked up to us.
"Hey kids," he said "Could I borrow Annabeth and Percy for a minute."
"Sure." Percy replied.
We walked with Paul to the corner of the hall, "We are getting 6 new students today. Can you guys show them around the school and help them get to their classes?"
"Sure." I said. I wondered if the these kids were the part of the 7.
When we walked back to the group Jason was the first to ask "What did Paul want?"
"There are 6 new kids transferring here today, and I feel like they are apart of the prophecy." I said.
"Woah wise girl, slow your roll," Percy huffed "We haven't seen these kids yet and where is the 7th?"
I didn't think about that. "We will talk at break. Percy let's go check these kids out."

We walked up to Paul where the 6 kids stood behind him. They each looked like models. I was stuck staring at their blue eyes. I was broken out of my daze when Paul started talking.
"Kids this is Percy and Annabeth, they will show you around campus and show you your classes."
The kids stayed silent. The kid with the teal eyes had an expression on his face, but I  couldn't tell, it kind of looked like heart brake.
"Alright we'll show them around, thanks Paul." Percy said.

As we showed them around only the teal eyed one spoke and he had a thick accent that I couldn't place. It sounded British but like crisper.
"So." I said "What are your guys's names?"
"I'm Fitz," the teal eyed one said "This is Biana, Dex, Tam, Linh, Keefe, and ..." he stoped and the one with ice blue eyes and perfect hair glared at him "Oh wait that's it."

He looked like he was about to tear up, but Percy saw and changed the topic "Where are you guys from?"
"Paris." Fitz replied.
"Oh."

After about 5 minutes we dropped them all off  "Percy." I said "Something feels off about them."
"Like what?" He asked what a seaweed brain.

"Only the Fitz spoke, and he was about to mention someone else but he didn't and was about to cry."

"Oh yeah." He said.

When we made it to our first period Leo and Hazel were already waiting for us, and they looked like they wanted us to explain everything.