Chapter 10: Keefe

"We need to go to camp and tell Chiron about this." Annabeth said.

"What camp?" I asked.

Annabeth and the kids shared a look. "Somewhere safe and where there are others like us."

Should we go with them? Fitz asked telepathically.

We have to. Linh said. They aren't human and they have abilities and they know about the prophecy.

Agreed. I said

"Are you guys done staring at each other now?" Percy asked.

"Yup. And we will go to camp with you." I said.

"Cool." Leo said, but he looked a bit worried.

"Tomorrow we will meet in the front of the school before school starts and we will go." Annabeth said.

The bell rang and I walked with Biana and Linh to a class called Chemistry.

There were three seats in one row of desks that had these experiments going on that made them look like Slurps and Burps.

Piper and Leo sat in front of us. They said they'd help us with this if we didn't understand, but we are elves, we're like 500x smarter than humans.

We have never struggled more in our lives trying to do this. These chemicals that we were mixing seemed like made up from a movie. Biana kept mixing the wrong things together and every time there was a explosion Linh would jump and knock over her water bottle spilling it on us, but she easily took it off us.

Leo and Piper seemed amused and kept snickering every time Linh got scared. I now knew why Foster struggled with elven Alchemy so badly.

After the day ended which felt like forever. We lept back to Everglen where all the adults all waiting for us.

Grady and Edaline looked like they needed some hood news, but they both had dark circles under their eyes showing that they hadn't been sleeping. Alden and Della looked relived that we were safe. And Forkle, he just looked normal, he grinned when he saw us, but he seemed to be coping with Sophie's disappearance well.

"Please tell me you guys have some good news." Grady said.

After we explained everything they all seemed concerned but hopeful.

"You kids, bring some gadgets with you tomorrow when you go with the non-humans. We can't trust them yet."

We all nodded and with that we all stayed at Everglen, and prepared for tomorrow.