Chapter 15: Fitz

It's been 3 days now since Sophie has been taken and each day worries me more. The prophecy says that she is on the break of death, but what if she already died.

We all went down to the mess hall for breakfast and we all sat together at the Hypnos cabin table because all the Hypnos kids were sleeping so we had the table all to our selves.

We all grabbed pancakes and waffles because Piper who was also vegetarian told us that there was no meat and stuff in them. Keefe wouldn't stop raving that pancakes were as good as Mallowmelt.

As we ate Annabeth stopped at our table and told us to go to the big house after breakfast.

After, we all went to the big house where all the demigods were waiting for us. Some how they get to places way faster than we could.

"What's up Annabeth?" I asked.

"We need to figure out what everyone's powers are." She said.

I explained the elves powers and she explained the demigods. After she finished she asked me a interesting question "What does Sophie look like?"

"Blond hair and brown eyes. She is a year younger than us. Kind of short." Keefe explained.

Annabeth paled "Fitz your a Telepath, right?" I nodded my head "Can I show you something in my mind and you show everyone?"

"Sure." I said. I put my fingers on her temples trying to ignore the look Percy was giving me, and closed my eyes.

Her mind had a million things going on, but she focused on one memory. I stumbled inside and was in a grey cell and heard the sound of lightning cracking and a girl whimpering.

I turned around and saw Sophie pushed down and trapped in one of Ruys force fields. They pushed the force field on her making it electrocute her and I was about to cry.

She begged and pleaded for them to stop but they kept going. She was covered in marks bruises and blood and it hurt me to see her like this. Finally they stopped and the last part of the memory was their laughs.

I jumped out of her mind panting and shaking. Keefe and Biana held me.

"What happened?" They asked.

I ignored them and I needed to know one thing "Annabeth... how do you have that memory?"

"Demigod nightmares." She said "if a demigod is on a quest they get nightmares about what they see in the future."

I nodded and projected them memory onto a blank wall. All the demigods had tears in their eyes and Dex, Linh and Biana were crying. Tam even had tears in his eyes, and Keefe... Keefe looked lost.

He stood up and looked at everyone "We need to get her back, if it's the last thing we ever do."