21. Beautiful

Jordyn's P.O.V.

"What you want, baby?" Marshall asks me moving his hands slowly up and down my back as I'm still sat on top of him, straddling him. Once he snakes his way down to my butt he lingers there for just a second, sending a chill down my spine, I can feel tiny goosebumps appearing everywhere his fingers touch my skin.

I'm wearing his t-shirt, always sleep in one of his shirts, and he fell asleep yesterday fully clothed in a wife beater and a pair of baggy jeans due to him coming home so fucked up after the Wisky Go Go performance.

As I sit on top of him straddling him, the rough material of his jeans is rubbing up the inside of my thighs and it feels a bit uncomfortable but I barely notice as I slowly rub my palms up and down Marshall's chest over his white wife beater.

I look down at him as he presses lips together. His eyes are so damn blue as usual (I mean, why would his eye color change, dumbass?!) and he is just so cute having just woken up with his bleached-blonde hair (my work, bitches) tousled slightly.

"You, boy. I just want you," I say shyly, my long wavy hair falling in my face. I had it twisted over night but it had somehow all came unraveled during the night. I might have been tossing and turning a lot. Thinking about things.

"You sure?" Marshall asks me.

Sometimes I almost hate how patient he is.

"Yes, boy, damn," I mutter just as his hands make their way to my face. He grabs it and pulls me closer, placing his mouth on mine as he kisses me. Softly at first, then it grows more forceful and demanding as I feel myself being flipped over on my back.

Marshall gets on top this time never breaking our kiss. He grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist and his hands go under his shirt I'm wearing, massaging my breasts underneath it. I feel my heart start beating hard and I'm on the verge of freaking the hell out but force it back.

I have no reason to be so nervous anyway. It's not like I've never had sex before, but this is so different.

I feel Marshall tug at the hem of the shirt I'm wearing and he pulls his lips from mine briefly to pull it over my head as I gasp. The actuality is that even though we sleep in bed together every single night now since we've been sharing a hotel room while staying here in LA working on our respected albums, Marshall has actually never seen me completely naked.

Or naked with only my panties on.

Whichever way you want to put it, I suddenly feel so nervous and exposed.

And insecure.

That one time I've seen Kim, his ex, I saw how beautiful she was. I honestly look nothing like her. I'm not tall and blonde with big boobs.

I'm petite, skinny, small, caramel complexioned with light brown wavy curly frizzy hair and I'm barely an a-cup in the breast size department with a big butt.

I don't even know what he sees in me to be honest.

I shut my eyes tight, thinking he would be disgusted even looking at me with my clothes off. Finally seeing me for what I am. I'm not his kind of girl at all, and it socks and it hurts.

Until I feel his lips on my nipple as his hand toys with the other one, pinching it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Fuck Jo, you are so beautiful," Marshall mumbles against my skin as my eyes shoot wide open. "I mean, I always knew you was, but..." He trails off, mouth working his way up to my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin of my throat.

"Marshall," I whine his name and try to unbundle the belt on his jeans, but he stops me, gently pushing my hands away.

He reaches for my panties instead.