28. Cameo Appearences & Trouble In Paradise

You guys remember that movie, The Wash, starring Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg that Marshall has a small cameo in?? I definitely had to include that lol.

The thing is, I believe The Wash had came out in like 2001, but we are still currently in the year 1999. Anyways, so far in the fiction, it's just being filmed but not actually released, so I supposed it still checks out lol.

Anyways, Beyoncé & Jay-Z are also referenced in this chapter and I know that back in 1999 Beyoncé was still in Destiny's Child and I don't think her and Jay-Z were even dating yet, but we are going to go ahead and pretend that they are already engaged and that Beyoncé already has her solo career at this point.

Anyways, back to the actual story...

---

Marshall's P.O.V.

Snatching up the phone receiver and holding it close to my ear, I yell in it, spitting the words angrily, but in a real over the top manner. Still, you can tell I mean that shit.

"You just fucked with the wrong motherfucker, asshole!! I'm gonna fucking kill you, I'm gonna fucking kill you!!"

"CUT!!" The director DJ Pooh yells and I put the phone back on the receiver and sit calmly on the edge of the bed like the most normal productive member of society.

The whole set is laughing at this point and Snoop Dogg nudges Dre, asking him, "Where you get this crazy white boy, dawg, cause he be way too convincing on that phone. I don't think he's acting."

I give Snoop a long stare but don't say nothing. I swear he always got somw slick shit to say under his breath about me, but we cool. Dre even put both me and him as features on one of his songs from the upcoming album, so we've worked together before. Snoop is a fucking legend to me as far as his rapping in concerned, but sometimes I get a real disrespect vibe from him that I've been forcing myself not to react to out of the respect I have for Dre.

Now, all three of us are on this movie set together. Dre and Snoop are starring in it, and I'm just doing a cameo. It was Dre's idea and he pitched it to the director at the last minute, saying it would be funny if I popped up in the movie for a couple of scenes, playing this crazy motherfucker named Chris that got fired from his job at a car wash or whatever and has lost his marbles over that and is now constantly prank calling his former boss, Mr Washington, threatening to kill him.