43. Fuck With My Head

Took me a minute to update this, so of course when I finally do, I had completely forgotten how I had originally planned for it to go, so I had to just try my best and write it down anyways lol 😅

---

Marshall's P.O.V.

Aight, so let me get this straight.

I go to the bathroom right quick to take a piss, right.

When I come back, I see that all hell motherfucking broke lose.

Cause my ex and my new lady are fucking wresting on the floor like two insane chicks, pulling each others hair just as my security is trying to separate them.

Hell nah. What the actual fuck, goddamn!!

"Marshall!!" Mariah is exclaiming to me, tears running down her face, that long ass dress she chose to put on for whatever reason now ripped. "This crazy ex-girlfriend of yours fucking attacked me!!" She states, waving her arms wildly and dramatically around, pointing at Jordyn who frowns. "I was just having a conversation with her, being nice and all, and then she just randomly jumps on me and starts swinging like the wild animal that she is and she pulled my hair, and... and..." Mariah practically hyperventilates at this point, pulling at the straps of her now ripped to shreds dress as she is being held back by one of the bouncers.

She's getting more and more frantic and shit, and all I can do is scratch the back of my head. I'm so motherfucking lost man.

I look over at Jordyn whose wavy hair is all over her head as well and she stares daggers at Mariah. I can't lie she looks kinda hot all angry like that.

Nah, get a motherfucking grip, Marshall.

But I'm saying though, as much as I can't stand this girl now, I would be a lying motherfucker if I said I ain't feel some type of way when she decided to randomly show up to my album release party. I still don't know why the fuck she chose to do that, to be honest.

"That's a fucking lie!!" Jordyn states in a quiet voice, looking directly at me with those huge brown eyes at hers "Marshall, SHE had started it all with ME!! So, I don't know why the hell you lying like that, girl!!" She then narrows her eyes at Mariah who scoffs and stomps her foot.

I drag my hand down my face, rubbing the bridge of my nose in exasperation. Shit is fucking wild man.

"Marshall, I am your girlfriend!!" Mariah practically shrieks at me, hitting them high ass notes she usually does when she sings. "Now, who are you gonna believe, me or this fucking cheap whore?!"

"Who are you calling a whore, you fucking dumb bougie bitch?!" Jordyn exclaims, having finally lost it, her voice going up a few octaves as well.

"Aight, that's enough," I state as my jaw clenches involuntary. I swear all women are full of drama man. I ain't expect my night to go down this way at all.

"Mariah, go wait for me in the car, baby. Cause I'm about done with this bullshit," I'm then letting out angrily, then stare real hard at Jordyn, signaling for my security to let her off. She steps away from them dramatically, brushing off nonexistent dust from her dress that is as ripped as Mariah's is at this point. I swear to fuck if I wasn't irritated as fuck by the both of them right now, this could've been sort of hot, now that I think about it. Two chicks all flustered and shit, with their dresses ripped. Yeah, aight, let me stop.

Mariah us already stroking off dramatically, all over-the-top and shit.

"Are you coming, Marshall?!" She asks me angrily, flipping her hair off her shoulders.