Chapter 1

I was walking down an empty street.......... I was late, and the pin-drop silence scared me, i saw a man laying on the ground, I ran towards him, sit on the ground, trying to wake him up; he was slowly opening his eyes and trying to say something, so I moved my face towards him to listen to what he was saying, but he pulled me by the back of my neck and kissed me, but he passed out before I could react. I took him to the hospital.....

The doctor took him inside while I was waiting outside in the lobby, but I didn't realise when I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning, I searched for the doctor to ask if the person was out of danger, but the doctor said he was, but he had already left yesterday, After listening to that, I came back home and went straight to the bathroom for a shower.

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION Ara was a 23-year-old college student working at a cafe, She lost her parents three years ago, and now she is living with her best friend Yujin.  

When I was taking a shower, Yujin called me.

Yujin: Ara, where were you last night??

Ara: "Yeah, let me come out."

And after some time I came out, and saw Yu-Jin coming in with breakfast in her hand.

Yujin: "Hm, now tell where were you yesterday?"

I told her everything that happened yesterday.

Yujin: Oh my, he kissed you (excitedly)?Was he handsome?

Ara: Yeah, shut up. Don't act like this

And after some gossip, I finally got ready for college and went out. I was waiting for the bus when I saw a black car stopped near the bus stand, and a man in a black outfit came out and stood near the car, watching me, I felt very weird, so I took out the phone and put on the earphone.........
after my classes, I went to the café, and due to the large number of customers, I was late to for home . I was coming down the street when I felt like someone was following me, so I walked a little fast and make a call to Yujin.

On the call

Ara: Yu-jin, can you come and pick me up? Yu-jin: Why, what's wrong?

Ara: I feel like someone is following me. Please come fast I...
But before I could finish, someone injected something into my arm, which made me fall on the ground.

Man 1: Hey, pick her up.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a dark room.. I was tied to a chair... seeing myself tied, I began to cry and shout, "Please help me!" I stopped crying when the door slowly began to open, the face was obscured, but I knew it was a man because of his appearance, "Please open my hands, make me free!"

?: Shh...Babygirl As you saved my life, I will set you free.

Ara: what?? Who are ??

He came near me, held my chin, and kissed me.

Ara: What the hell?

?: Did you remember something?

Ara: YOU... How did you dare to kiss me? You bastard