Chapter 6

After crying for hours, Joy finally fell asleep, and Ara covered her with a duvet. Ara walked out of the room and made her way to the kitchen. There, she saw Taehyung sitting on the couch, donning his old mafia-like style with an all-black outfit. He seemed to have taken a break and now appeared ready to get back to work. As Taehyung was engrossed in a phone call, Ara decided to ignore him and focused on her tasks in the kitchen.

Wearing an apron, Ara began washing the dishes. However, she couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching her. She turned to the side, catching a glimpse of Taehyung approaching her. Her heart skipped a beat, and she nervously gulped. Taehyung slowly closed the distance between them, his voice low and captivating.

"Babygirl, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked. Ara placed the plates down and replied, "I'm cleaning the dishes." Taehyung gently turned her towards him, concern evident in his eyes. "Babygirl, is something wrong?" Ara looked down at her feet, hesitating for a moment, and then softly said, "No."

Taehyung wiped the sweat from Ara's forehead, his touch sending shivers down her spine. With a playful smirk, he continued, "Then why are you sweating like this?" Ara's cheeks flushed, and she found herself lost in his gaze, her words getting caught in her throat. He slowly caressed her face, his hands warm and large, with long, slender fingers was making her go crazy. Ara gathered all her strength and confidence and finally asked, "Since when did you regain your sight?" in a single breath. Taehyung chuckled softly, his touch lingering on her cheeks "Babygirl are you scared . Ara stayed silent for a moment and then shook her head, denying any fear

Taehyung's eyes sparkled mischievously as he leaned in closer, his voice low and seductive. "Are you sure, babygirl? I can sense the nervousness in your voice." Ara's heart raced, her mind overwhelmed by conflicting emotions. She was shocked that Taehyung had regained his sight, but his teasing demeanor was making her nervous in an entirely different way.

Taehyung took a step closer, his presence engulfing her. "I've been watching you, Ara, I noticed every move you made, every subtle expression on your face." His fingers trailed along her jawline, sending shivers down her spine.

Ara's breath hitched, her body trembling under Taehyung's touch. Taehyung leaned in closer, Ara's breath hitched as she felt his warm breath against her lips. But before he could go further they heard someone calling out there name. " ARA!! TAEHYUNG!!!" They both went out, and saw Jennie and Jimin tensed, the moment Jennie saw Taehyung she ran and hugged Taehyung " Are you okay ??" Jennie asked caresing his back. 

Taehyung: Yes I m good but why are both looked so tensed

Jennie: we heard joy came here so I thought..

Taehyung: Noona i m good.. she is upstairs

Jennie: what ?? ( She was about to go upstairs when Taehyung stopped her) what happened??

Taehyung: wait.....

Taehyung explained what happened. Taehyung quickly recounted the events, explaining how Joy had sneaked into Ara's house, her intentions to harm him, and the subsequent confrontation. Jennie and Jimin listened intently, their expressions shifting from worry to relief.

Jennie's grip on Taehyung tightened as she let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness you're safe, Taehyung. And I m very happy that your eyesight is back"

Jimin chimed in, concern evident in his voice. "Is Ara alright? Did anything happen to her?"

Taehyung reassured them, "Ara is safe. I managed to intervene in time before Joy could harm her. But it was a close call."

Jennie's eyes darted to Ara, who stood nearby, still slightly shaken by the recent events. She rushed over to her and enveloped her in a comforting hug. "I'm so glad you're okay, Ara. You both had us really worried."