Chapter 27

Ara closed the door behind supporting her back, on the door tears run down her face. She walked towards the bed sat on the bed run her hand on the soft mattress feeling it's softness on her palm, she slowly lay down clenching her legs against her chest.

Hours crossed, the door opened someone stepped inside slowly and slowly approaching the bed.

Ara was sleeping peacefully without taking off her wedding dress her jewels. Her dress was handing down the bed, she was sleeping upside down.

The moon light that was coming from the curtains of the window which fell on Taehyung's face.

He bend down to her level pecked her forehead slowly made her lay on her back taking off her jewels and lay her down on the bed properly coving her with duvt, kissed her cheeks before leaving.

At 8 in the morning, Ara stirred, adjusting her vision. She rubbed her face gently, glancing around to find her jewelry on the side table. As she touched her neck, she took a deep breath. She walked into the washroom, leaving her dress on the floor, letting the warm water ease the tension in her body and allowing her feelings to surface.

She remained in the shower for an hour. Meanwhile, the room's door creaked open, and Taehyung entered, searching for Ara. His eyes fell upon the wedding dress on the floor, and he approached it, picking it up.

Taehyung, holding the wedding dress in his hands, traced his fingers over the delicate fabric, lost in thoughts. Meanwhile, Ara emerged from the bathroom, her demeanor calm yet distant.

Taehyung turned to face her, but she met his gaze with silence. She walked away, seemingly oblivious to his presence, as if he never existed.

"Will you like to go out somewhere?" Taehyung asked.

Ara continued walking, not bothering to respond. She reached the dresser and started selecting new clothes, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Ara, please talk to me." Taehyung insisted, trying to catch her attention.

She finally looked at him, her expression unreadable. She grabbed her clothes and headed towards the bathroom, without saying a word.

Taehyung left her alone with a sad face, and Ara took a deep breath sat on the bed.

As days passed, the divide between Ara and Taehyung grew wider, with Ara retreating into her room, avoiding contact with anyone. Jennie stood near Ara's room, observing the situation, while Taehyung emerged from another room, concerned.

"Noona, what's going on?" Taehyung inquired, his voice laced with worry.

Jennie turned to face him, her expression grave. "Ara hasn't eaten anything since yesterday morning."

"What?!" Taehyung exclaimed in shock. He hurriedly approached Ara's door, knocking urgently. There was no response. Calling out Ara's name yielded no results either. The door remained locked from the inside.

Taehyung retrieved spare keys from another room and unlocked the door.

As Taehyung approached Ara, he noticed her curled-up form, her breathing shallow beneath the pillow. "Ara," he said softly, kneeling beside the bed, "are you alright?"

There was no response, only the sound of her muffled sobs. Taehyung's heart sank as he reached out to gently stroke her hair. "Ara" he whispered.

Slowly, Ara lifted her head, tears staining her cheeks. She immediately moved Taehyung's hand off her head and sat on the bed, holding the pillow tightly against her chest. She wiped the tears from her cheeks with the back of her palm and avoided looking at him. "Leave me alone!!!" she pleaded, her voice choked with emotion.

Taehyung's heart ached at her words. He took a step back, respecting her space. "Let's go and eat something. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday," he said, his voice gentle and soothing.

"No, just leave me alone," Ara replied, her voice muffled as she buried her face into the pillow.

Jennie observed Ara's trembling figure, feeling helpless. When Taehyung moved to approach Ara, she stopped him, shaking her head. "She'll eat once she's ready," Jennie suggested, her tone gentle yet firm.

As Taehyung and Jennie left the room, Ara's tears flowed freely once again. She felt overwhelmed by her emotions, unable to find solace even in her own thoughts.

Later that evening, around 8 o'clock, Ara's phone rang. She glanced at the screen and saw that it was Namjoon calling. Despite her inner turmoil, she answered the call.

As Ara answered the call, her heart drenched with sadness. She listened intently to Namjoon's voice,

Ara made a split-second decision. Sneaking past the guards, she slipped out of the house.

She walked through the streets until she spotted Namjoon standing nearby. As he rushed towards her with open arms, she instinctively held up her hand to halt him.

"Oppa, I'm sorry, but I'm married now. It wouldn't be right to embrace someone else's wife," she stated softly.

Namjoon gazed at her, but he remained silent.

Both of them sat down in the nearby restaurant and ordered their dinner. "I'm very happy to see after so many days." Namjoon said with a smile.

Ara forced a smile and nodded in response.

As their dinner was served, Ara was about to start eating when she hesitated. "Did he eat?" she wondered aloud, her mind flooded with memories of Taehyung's concern earlier that day.

Namjoon noticed her hesitation and reached out to touch her hand, but she quickly withdrew. He clenched his teeth momentarily, then composed himself and asked, "What's wrong? Why aren't you eating?"

Ara remained silent, focusing on her food, as the hour passed by almost unnoticed. As they exited the restaurant, walking together, Ara maintained a safe distance from Namjoon.

Suddenly, a car pulled up in front of them, and both Ara and Namjoon looked inside to see Taehyung. Ara's eyes widened in shock, but she didn't move. Namjoon urged her to run with him, but she remained rooted in place.

Taehyung stepped out of the car and approached Ara, while Namjoon slowly backed away. Taehyung took Ara's hand, his face filled with fury, leaving her speechless.

Before Taehyung could usher her into the car, Namjoon attempted to intervene, saying, "Wait, we are..." But Taehyung swiftly drew his gun and pointed it at Namjoon.

Ara's eyes widened in fear as Taehyung escorted her into the car and drove off in silence. Throughout the journey, neither of them spoke a word. Finally, Taehyung stopped the car and led her to her room, his anger palpable in his gaze.

He locked the door behind him and gently pushed Ara onto the bed. Then, he ran his hand through his hair, trying to calm himself, while Ara watched him with fear in her eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from that bastard?" His voice rose with frustration.

Ara flinched at the intensity of his tone.

"Can you answer me? Why did you go to meet him?" He asked, moving closer to her.

"Why? Why are you asking? Does it even matter? It's my personal matter, don't interfere..." Ara began, but before she could finish, Taehyung grabbed her chin firmly.

"I'm your husband!" He exclaimed.

"Are you planning to leave me and marry him? Huh?" He demanded, his voice tinged with desperation.

"Are you done with me?" He continued, his eyes searching hers for an answer.

Tears welled up in Ara's eyes, rendering her speechless.

Taehyung gritted his teeth and pushed her onto the bed, looming over her.

As Taehyung forcefully kissed her, Ara struggled to push him away, but he pinned her hands above her head, preventing her from resisting.

"I won't let you go," he muttered, his voice filled with possessiveness.