Chapter 20

Taehyung, with a gentle smile, softly said, "Relax, babygirl. Let me take care of you."

Ara blushed, feeling the embarrassment and desire growing in. She bit her lip, meeting his gaze. "Tae, you don't have to..."

He interrupted, "Shh, just stay still."

As he continued to cleanse her with the damp cloth, he leaned in, placing tender kisses on her inner thighs. Ara's breath hitched, and she let out a soft moan. Taehyung looked up, his eyes locked onto hers, "You're so beautiful, Ara."

She blushed even more, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red. Taehyung, still holding her gaze, kissed her on her forehead.

Ara smiled. Taehyung finished cleaning and discarded the wet cloth. He leaned in to capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

Taehyung went to the washroom and returned to find Ara already dozing off. He gently covered them both with the duvet, nestling her close to him. As she started to snore softly, he admired her peaceful sleeping form.

When Taehyung observed, her bare skin touching his. It stirred a desire within him, and when Ara inadvertently touched his arousal, he couldn't resist pulling her into a deep, longing kiss. Caressing her clothed breast, he elicited a sleeping moan from her.

When, he remembered Ara's desire to gift her virginity on their wedding night, which brought him back to the senses and, he abruptly broke away, covering Ara and excusing himself to the washroom.

Under the soothing shower, Taehyung found solace in the warm water. Feeling the need, touched himself.

"Ara~"....

He sought pleasure, whispering Ara's name.

"Fuck......"

"Daddy....... Fucking.........need..... His......Babygirl"

"Ara~..." he moan under the shower.

After sometime he finally returned to their bedroom, kissed Ara gently, and left her to rest.

Descending the stairs to his office, Taehyung settled into his chair, retrieving a diary from his drawer. A gentle smile graced his face as he turned the diary to peruse its contents.

"Hey Diary,

So, guess what? Today, I got this diary as a surprise gift, and get this-I have no idea who sent it! Found it chillin' on my doorstep after school. It's March 31th now, and I'm about to spill my thoughts here. Super stoked to see what stories and craziness unfold on these pages. Let's do this!

Ara"

With each turned page, a sweet smile graced Taehyung's lips, drawing him into a vivid flashback. The image of himself, clad in a black jacket and jeans, delicately placing a parcel on the doorstep, resonated as a gesture from a different time. Memories lingered, and he found himself lost in the echoes of that moment.

Continuing to read page by page, the smile on his face grew, his eyes dancing with each written word. The turning pages carried him through a range of emotions, creating a tapestry of memories and sentiments.

"Hey Diary,

Guess what? First day of summer vacation, and it's not all sunshine and rainbows. I'm drowning in assignments. Seriously, who thought summer assignments were a good idea? Not a fan of this whole summer vibe right now. Tired as heck. Wondering how I'll survive the rest of these vacation days. Send help.

Ara"

He laughed.

Some pages elicited laughter, while others caused Taehyung to furrow his brow in contemplation. Yet, amidst the varied emotions, something special caught his eye, akin to a magnet drawing iron.