Chapter 28

Ara's heart raced with fear and confusion as Taehyung's lips pressed against hers. She felt trapped and powerless beneath him, her attempts to push him away futile against his strength.

Taehyung's grip tightened on her wrists as he deepened the kiss, his actions fueled by anger, frustration, and possessiveness. Ara's mind raced with conflicting emotions, torn between her fear of Taehyung and her lingering feelings of obligation toward him as her husband.

As the kiss intensified, Ara's struggles subsided, her body going limp beneath him as she resigned herself to the overwhelming force of Taehyung's dominance. She closed her eyes, trying to shut out the reality of the moment as she prayed for it to end.

Leaving her lips, he started biting and sucking Ara's neck, causing her to press her lips together to stifle any sound. Taehyung, fueled by his own desires, intensified his assault on her neck, eliciting a moan from Ara's lips as he bit down harder. Moving from her neck to her collarbone, he tore her shirt, a tear escaping Ara's closed eyes.

Hovering over her again, Taehyung pinned her hands back above her head, intertwining their fingers. He kissed her lips once more before moving down to her clothed chest, kissing and touching her softly. Ara bit her fingers, stifling any further sounds as Taehyung continued his exploration of her body.

He kissed her chest, ribs, and stomach, gradually removing her pants until she was left in her panties. Taehyung knelt before her, caressing her thighs as he gazed at her with desire and possessiveness. Resting his hand on her side, he leaned in to kiss her forehead, causing Ara to open her eyes slowly, tears glistening in them.

As he continued to kiss her neck, Taehyung's other hand moved closer to her womanhood, his touch sending shivers down Ara's spine. She looked at him with tear-filled eyes, her emotions in turmoil as he leaned in closer, his intentions clear.

The tension in the room was palpable as Taehyung's touch sent shivers down Ara's spine. Her body tensed as his hand approached her most intimate area, her breaths coming in shallow gasps as she struggled.

As his fingers grazed her skin and lips trailed down her body, leaving a trail of kisses in their wake. Ara's heart pounded in her chest as she fought to suppress the rising tide of panic threatening to overwhelm her.

He opened his shirt, leaving himself half-naked, and began to rub her through her panties, eliciting moans from Ara, tears streaming down her cheeks. Despite her struggles, she fought to keep her voice low and her body steady under his touch.

"Taehyung... please... stop... you're hurting me..." she murmured weakly, her voice barely audible amidst the turmoil.

Ignoring her pleas, he leaned in closer to her neck, his words a whispered threat. "Nobody can stop me," he declared before biting down on her neck and squeezing her breast, intensifying his pace as he continued to rub her.

The overwhelming combination of pleasure and pain proved too much for Ara to bear, and she slipped into unconsciousness. Taehyung, noticing her state, backed away, his expression filled with tension and concern.

Taehyung's heart clenched with guilt and worry as he looked at Ara's unconscious form. "Ara... I didn't mean to..." he started, his voice faltering with remorse.

But Ara remained unresponsive, her breathing shallow as she lay there, vulnerable and motionless. Taehyung's hands trembled as he reached out to touch her face, his mind flooded with regret.

"I'm sorry, Ara... I didn't want to hurt you," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "I promise, I'll make it up to you. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right."

As he spoke, Taehyung gently lifted Ara into his arms, cradling her close to his chest. With careful steps, he laid her down on the bed, tucking her in with tender care.

Taehyung lay beside her, his arms wrapped protectively around her. With gentle strokes, he traced his fingers along her hairline, his touch tender and comforting. Despite the weight of his guilt, being close to Ara brought him a sense of solace.

He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead.

Ara woke up next to Taehyung, she found herself in his embrace, tears welling up in her eyes. "Why can't I hate him completely?" she wondered aloud, her voice barely a whisper. Despite the pain he caused, she couldn't shake the feeling of peace when she was with him.

Feeling Taehyung hug her tightly in his sleep, Ara found solace in his embrace, even though she couldn't understand why. She remained there, silently accepting his warmth.

As the sun rose, Taehyung woke up and left the room, leaving Ara alone. Eventually, Ara stirred from her sleep, sitting up on the bed and taking a deep breath.

When Taehyung returned, he placed a cardboard box next to her, leaving Ara puzzled as she looked at him.

As Taehyung opened the box filled with photos, medical reports, and an old phone, Ara watched in silence. He sat back, his back facing her, and began speaking in a heavy voice.

"I didn't kill your parents, Ara. I would never do such a thing. In fact, when I lost my dad your father saved my family, When you and your parents were in that accident, I was there with them you were unconscious for 72 hours and till then your parents were alive."

Ara listened intently, her heart pounding with each word he spoke.

"But the person you trusted the most, is responsible for their deaths he is the who poisoned your parents and kidnapped you from the hospital... Away from your people. "

Taehyung's voice cracked with emotion as he continued, "Do you remember Jisoo? She was killed while trying to save you. If you don't believe me, look through this phone. It's hers."

He showed her the phone in the box, and Ara's confusion grew. Taehyung's gaze softened as he spoke again, "I've always loved you. Not just your body, but your soul. If you truly hate me, I'm willing to divorce you. You can marry anyone else, but not Namjoon. He's the one responsible for all your losses."

With tears in his eyes, Taehyung left the room, leaving Ara to grapple . 

With trembling fingers, Ara unlocked the device, peering into a world she had never imagined. Photos and videos chronicled moments of camaraderie and joy, but beneath the surface lurked a web of deception.

Among the recordings, one stood out—a voice message from Jisoo, her words laced with urgency and love. As Ara listened, her heart plummeted. Namjoon, the man she had trusted, was revealed as a master manipulator, orchestrating her family's tragedy for his own selfish gain.

Tears welled in Ara's eyes as she absorbed the magnitude of Jisoo's revelation. Betrayal coursed through her veins, mingling with grief and disbelief. How could she have been so blind?

Curling up on the bed, Ara clutched the phone to her chest, the weight of Jisoo's words pressing upon her. The truth was a bitter pill to swallow, but she knew she could no longer ignore it. With a newfound resolve, she wiped away her tears, ready to confront the lies and reclaim her shattered sense of trust.

A few minutes later, Taehyung came inside the room and saw unconscious Ara laying on the bed.