Chapter 32

The next morning, Ara stirred in her sleep as sunlight filtered through the curtains, gently illuminating her face. She opened her eyes and glanced around the room, feeling the warmth of Taehyung's arms wrapped around her. His hand rested on her breast, gently squeezing it, eliciting soft moans from her lips as she instinctively reached out to him.

As minutes passed, Ara turned around to face him, her hand trailing along his back. She felt the scratches she had inadvertently left there during their passionate lovemaking.

Hugging him close as he woke up, Ara apologized softly, "Sorry! I scratched your back really hard." Taehyung smiled and reached for her, his hand landing on her butt as he pulled her close. "That's how you marked me as yours after I did," he teased.

Ara leaned back, meeting his gaze as she placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him tenderly. He leaned in, biting her collarbone gently while caressing her butt softly.

And he leaned back, admiring the fresh hickey he had left on her skin. "This looks good," he remarked with a grin.

Ara smiled in response, gazing at him with affection.

"Did you really forgive me?" she asked softly, her tone laced with concern.

"For what?" he replied, genuinely puzzled.

"After hurting you..." she began, but Taehyung interrupted, gently placing a finger on her lips. "Shhh... Let's not dwell on the past. This is a beautiful beginning, and I've never been angry with you. I can't be," he assured her, planting a tender kiss on her lips.

Ara smiled gratefully, resting her head against him as they lay side by side, basking in the comfort of each other's presence, free from the worries of the world.

Ara lay on her back, her legs together and her arms at her sides, her exposed breasts drawing Taehyung's gaze. He lay beside her, propped up on his hand, his eyes fixed on her with adoration. His right hand moved gently over her stomach, then gradually made its way to her breast.

Ara glanced at Taehyung, noticing his fixation. "Are you addicted to them?" she teased.

"What?" he replied innocently.

"Every time you're sleeping, you always have your hands on them, squeezing or touching them. And now..." she trailed off, amused.

With a mischievous smirk, Taehyung brought his hand to her face. "Yes, I am," he admitted, tracing her lips with his finger. "But not just to those. I'm addicted to many things about you," he confessed, listing off her features. "Your eyes, your nose, your cheeks, your lips, your hair... Your voice... Your stomach..." His hand trailed down her body, eventually reaching between her legs. Leaning close to her ear, he whispered, "Your pussy," before nipping at her earlobe playfully.

Ara bit her lip.

"It's still swollen!" Taehyung said touching her vagina

"You were rough last night!" Ara admitted, her cheeks flushing crimson.

"Sorry, babygirl," he apologized sincerely.

Ara turned to the side and hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest. Taehyung gently tucked her hair behind her ears and whispered, "Didn't you like it?" He asked teasingly.

Ara blushed even more and snuggled closer to him, eliciting a chuckle from Taehyung. "Alright, let's take a shower," he suggested.

Ara leaned back slightly, silently asking him to pick her up. Taehyung obliged, bending down to scoop her into his arms.

As Taehyung carried Ara towards the bathroom, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, feeling secure in his embrace. He supported her with one hand beneath her back and the other on her butt, eliciting a giggle from her.