Chapter 38

The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room where Ara and Taehyung still lay intertwined. Ara stirred first, her eyes fluttering open to find Taehyung watching her with a gentle smile.

"Good morning," he whispered, his voice soft with affection.

Ara smiled back, stretching slightly within the circle of his arms. "Morning," she replied, her voice sleepy. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well, after a beautiful and long night" Taehyung responded, tightening his embrace for a moment. "How about you?"

Ara blushed nodded her head, nestling closer to him.

Taehyung brushed a kiss on her forehead. "You look more beautiful when you blush" he said, Taehyung moved his hand from her shoulder down on her body, to her butt he gave her a squeeze and give a small spank making her moan softly closing her eyes.

Taehyung looked at her "Your still aroused??" He said with a smirk.

Ara's eyes widened. "No!" she exclaimed, trying to pull away, but he quickly pulled her back next to him, wrapping his legs around her. He gazed at her, starting to caress her breasts. Ara choked on her breath as he circled his index finger around her nipples. Trying to stifle her moans, she felt his lips on her shoulder as he whispered, "How about a sexy morning start?"

"No!" Ara's eyes widened further. "My legs are still numb!"

Taehyung looked at her with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Babygirl. I'll carry you everywhere if they're numb," he said.

Ara placed her hand on his shoulder. "Umm... how about you save some energy for later?" she suggested, her face blushing.

"So you want me to be more energetic?" he teased with a smirk, slowly hovering over her.

Ara was shocked, thinking, "How is this man still so energetic after last night?" She placed her hand on his chest. "Yeah, yeah! We need to get ready for work," she insisted.

Taehyung chuckled, kissing her forehead. "Alright, but you owe me a continuation later," he said playfully.

Ara gulped.

At night, Taehyung and Ara returned home, changed into comfortable clothes, and settled into Taehyung's office room. Ara was sitting on the couch, reviewing some files, while Taehyung worked at his desk. After a while, he stretched, relaxing his body, and his eyes fell on Ara. He stared at her for a few minutes before calling out, "Babygirl!"

Ara looked up from her work. "Hmm?"

"Can you come over here?" he asked, extending his hand.

Ara got up from her seat, walking towards him with an innocent expression. She was wearing Taehyung's shirt, which left her legs completely visible. She walked closer and held his hand.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just need some energy to finish my work," he said.

"Oh! Do you want me to make you some coffee or tea?" she offered.

"You! I want you!" he said.

She blushed. "No! It's still painful," she said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in mock frustration. Ara chuckled and leaned in to kiss his cheek. As she bent down, Taehyung noticed her breasts bouncing inside the shirt. A smirk formed on his lips as a plan began to form in his mind.

"So, can we just kiss?" he asked.

Ara smiled and nodded, about to lean in when he pulled her onto his lap. "Have a seat first," he said.