Chapter 39

With heavy breathing, Ara fell onto Taehyung's shoulder. He quickly embraced her, gently caressing her back, and they stayed like that for some time, basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter. As Ara's breathing slowed and deepened, Taehyung chuckled softly at the sound of her snoring.

Carefully, he grabbed his shirt and pants, covering Ara with the shirt and tucking her in. With a tender smile, he watched her sleep peacefully for a moment before deciding to move her to the bedroom.

Taehyung gently lifted Ara in his arms, cradling her close to his chest as he made his way out of the room. He could feel her warmth against him, her soft breaths tickling his skin. With careful steps, he carried her to the bedroom, laying her down on the bed with him by her side.

As Ara snuggled into the blankets, Taehyung tucked her in lovingly, ensuring she was comfortable. He sat beside her, watching her peaceful expression as she slept soundly. Despite the exhaustion lingering in his own limbs, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of her serene face.

Quietly, he slipped under the covers beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close. Ara stirred slightly, instinctively seeking his warmth, and nestled against him.

Taehyung brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his heart swelling with affection. He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, whispering softly, "Sleep well, babygirl."

With Ara nestled in his arms, he closed his eyes, feeling grateful for the warmth and comfort of her presence.

A few days later, Taehyung and Ara were working in his office. The sun was shining through the large windows, casting a warm glow on the polished wooden furniture. Ara was sitting at her desk, sorting through some documents, but her mind kept drifting back to the previous night. Taehyung had been entirely focused on her pleasure, not allowing her to reciprocate, and now she felt a pang of unworthiness.

"Ahh... Daddy....." Ara moaning.

"Moan babygirl!! Moan louder!!" Taehyung said while eating her out.

Ara tries to sat up but Taehyung pushed her back, "Daddy..... Wait... Please..."

Taehyung sat straight and looked at her saying "Did i hurt you babygirl???".

Ara slowly nod her head and looked at him saying "Taehyung....."

"Hmm say!!" Taehyung said.

She tugging her hair behind her ear and said "I too... Want you.... To... Feel the.... Pleasure..." She whispered is her lowest voice.

Taehyung lift her by her chin and said "What did you say babygirl??" Before she could say something he kissed her lips.

Sucking on her lips, he broke up the kiss and said "This is enough to make me feel the pleasure..".

Ara looked at him.

" Your touch, your moan, your looks, your presence is enough to give me the impulsive pleasure your don't have to do anything to pleasure me...... seeing you satisfied and pleasured make me feel satisfied Babygirl." he said.

Pushing her back to the bed and kissing her again.

Taehyung glanced up from his work and noticed Ara's distracted expression. "Is everything alright, Babygirl?" he asked gently.

Ara snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at him. "Oh, yes, I'm fine," she replied, though her voice lacked conviction.

Taehyung walked over and leaned against her desk, looking at her with concern. "You seem a bit off. What's on your mind?"

Taehyung walked back to his work, leaving Ara deep in thought. Later, at home, she lay on the bed, wrestling with her doubts.

"Should I directly ask him about it? No... How can I bring this up?" she muttered to herself, curling up under the covers.

Desperate for a solution, an idea suddenly came to her. "What about those videos?" she thought, her curiosity piqued.

Sitting up, she grabbed her phone and nervously opened a browser, typing in the address of an adult website. Her heart raced as she scrolled through the thumbnails. "Do I really have to learn all of this?" she whispered, feeling both embarrassed and determined.

With trembling hands, she selected a video and began to watch, hoping to find some guidance.

Ara threw the phone away, slapping herself in frustration. She rushed to the washroom, splashing cold water on her face to clear her mind. As she looked up, Taehyung's face appeared in her thoughts. "No, this won't work..." she muttered, taking a deep breath. "I have to it!" she resolved.

She stepped out of the washroom, picked up her phone, and sat on the bed. Pulling out earphones from the side table, she plugged them in and settled back against the pillows.

"Okay, let's do this," she whispered to herself, her fingers trembling slightly as she reopened the browser. She selected a video and put on her earphones, hoping that watching and learning would help her feel more confident. As the video played, she took mental notes, while biting her lips.

In the afternoon, Taehyung came back home and quietly made his way to the bedroom. As he entered, he found Ara sitting on the bed, her head resting against the pillows, fast asleep with her phone still in her hand and earphones dangling from her ears.

He smiled softly at the sight, walking over to her. Gently, he removed the phone from her grasp and placed it on the side table. He then carefully untangled the earphones, setting them aside as well.

Ara stirred slightly but didn't wake up. Taehyung brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his eyes filled with tenderness. He could see the faint lines of worry and determination on her sleeping face.

"What were you up to, babygirl?" he whispered, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

He then carefully adjusted her position so she could lie down more comfortably. As he pulled the blanket over her, Ara mumbled something incoherent in her sleep, a small smile appearing on her lips.

Taehyung settled beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close resting his head against hers.