Chapter 5

After the call, Taehyung was about to leave when Ara quickly stopped him. "Wait, don't go out. You might slip and fall," she said with concern, rushing towards him and taking hold of his hand. She guided him to sit on the bed, ensuring his safety. "Just give me five minutes, and then I'll accompany you to your room," she assured him.

Ara walked over to her wardrobe, grabbing a comfortable night dress and dropping the towel. Taehyung gave her a smirk and lay down on the bed, pretending to be asleep. When Ara returned to him, she found him lying there peacefully, his face relaxed in slumber. She looked at him with love and care in her eyes, her heart fluttering at the sight of his serene expression. She couldn't resist the urge to touch him, so she gently caressed his face, tracing the contours of his features with her fingertips. She then pulled the duvet over him, ensuring he stayed warm and comfortable. As Ara settled down on the couch with a separate blanket, her eyes fixated on Taehyung's sleeping face. The room was filled with a sense of tranquility as she watched him, her heart swelling with affection. Soon, the exhaustion of the day took over, and Ara drifted off to sleep, still stealing glances at her slumbering partner. In the middle of the night, Ara was roused from her sleep by a shadowy figure standing over her. It was Taehyung. He gently lifted her in his arms and placed her back on the bed, making sure she was comfortable. Taehyung slid under the covers beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close. His presence brought warmth and a sense of security as they lay side by side. Brushing a few strands of hair away from her face, he whispered in a soft, affectionate tone, "Babygirl, I can't bear to sleep away from you. I want to be close, always."

Ara was in a deep sleep, and Taehyung was enjoying the view in front of his eyes. In the morning, Ara woke up when the sunlight touched her face and saw Taehyung sleeping next to her. At first, she touched his face and smiled, but then she realized that something was wrong. She stood up and thought, "Wait, last night I slept on the couch, so how did I end up here next to him?"

Silently, she got up and went inside the washroom. While brushing her teeth, she kept thinking about how she ended up next to Taehyung. "Yeah, I was sleeping on the couch, so how? Was it Taehyung... Aish, he can't even see, and I... I might have gone there," she pondered. Finally, she finished her morning routine and came out. Her eyes fell on Taehyung, who was peacefully sleeping like a child without any fear. She admired him for a couple of minutes and then went out to prepare breakfast.

Ara busied herself in the kitchen, preparing a delicious breakfast for both of them. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as she hummed a cheerful tune. Taehyung slowly stirred awake, his senses lured by the enticing smell wafting through the room.

Rubbing his eyes and stretching his limbs, Taehyung sat up, his gaze fixing on Ara, who was engrossed in her cooking. A soft smile played on his lips as he watched her, And as Ara turned around, Taehyung began walking slowly, pretending that he couldn't see anything. Worried, Ara approached Taehyung and said, "Hey, why did you come out?"

Taehyung responded, "Because I was hungry."

Ara questioned, "Why didn't you call me?"

Taehyung shrugged, dismissing her concern. "Anyway, I'm here now. Will you give me something to eat or not?"

Ara let out a sigh, but with a gentle smile, she guided Taehyung to the dining table and served him a meal.

Anu couldn't help but feel increasingly worried as Taehyung continued to pretend to be blind. It had been quite some time since Taehyung's accident, and she was concerned about his well-being. She observed them from a distance, unsure of what was really happening between Ara and Taehyung.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was secretly enjoying the time he spent with Ara. Pretending to be blind allowed him to be closer to her, to experience her care and concern firsthand. He cherished every moment spent with her.