Chapter 30

Cleaning the room, Ara sat in the room talking along breath when she heard her phone ringing.

"Hello" she answered.

"Ara it's me Namjoon" the caller replied.

Ara took a moment and then replied. Namjoon keeps on talking to her meanwhile Ara's mind was stuck with her own thoughts. "How can he do this to my family, the one whom I trusted pushed me into the darkness" she thought.

And with an excuse she ended the call.

And came out of the room, but while walking pass Jennie's room she heard sobbings. She slowly opened the door peaking inside where Jennie was holding a photo talking to it.

"Eomma, i thought I would solve everything in between Tae and Ara but I was wrong..... I think I can't...... I can't be a good sister" she said and cried.

"No you are !!" Ara said.

Jennie looked at to the side, Ara walked closer to her "Unnie i m sorry !! Because I m the only one who is hurting everyone over here" Ara said.

Jennie hold her hands and said " Ara what are you saying? There is nothing like that"

" No Unnie you always supported me in all my situation and I m the one who blamed you and hurt you in the end" Ara said while sobbing.

Jennie hugged her patting her back saying " Don't say that your like my own sister, i have already forgot about it".

She cupped Ara's face and said " I just want you and him to be together and happy".

" I will do that Unnie don't worry" Ara said

They hugged each other and while sobbing on each other shoulder.

In the evening Ara and Jennie was sitting in the living room when Taehyung came home. And walked straight into his room, Ara turned back looking at him and hugged the pillow sitting back properly with a sad pout on her face.

After a while, Taehyung stormed downstairs and headed straight to his office, his footsteps echoing through the house. 

Once in his office, Taehyung's voice boomed as he called out for the maid, his frustration evident, hearing his voice Jennie and Ara exchanged worried glances before hurrying to the room, The maid trembled in front of him, clearly intimidated.

"How you dare to clean the room" Taehyung raised his voice.

The maid tumbled "I said you not to enter in here!!" He said and walked close to the maid When Ara rushed forward, placing herself between Taehyung and the maid. "She didn't do anything, it's me who cleaned the room." she interjected, her voice firm yet gentle.

Taehyung's expression softened as he saw Ara, his anger dissipating. "I'm sorry," he apologized to the maid, his tone sincere, before resuming his search for something he needed.

As the maid hastily left the room, Ara approached Taehyung, concern etched on her face. "What are you searching for?" she asked softly, her eyes scanning the cluttered room.

"Your medical files!!" He said.

Ara looked at him and walked closer to him. And opened one of the drawers in the table and handed him the file.

And was about to walked away when he hold Ara's hand in his "What??" She stuttered and asked "You have some medical test to be been done today" he said.

And took her out made her sit in the car, and drove towards the hospital. At the hospital Taehyung made Ara sit in the waiting room and walked out to see the doctor first. While she sat there she heard a familiar voice.