Vending Machine

Haerin POV:

     "Haerin-ah! Can you get us some drinks? We'll pay you when you get back. Thanks!"

I heard one of my unnies, specifically Hanni unnie, tell me to go get something. So me being me, I did it without question.

On my way to the nearest vending machine, I bumped into someone I've already met today. Knowing that I'm gonna fall, I closed my eyes.

     "Ouch..."(Huh? Why didn't I fall?)

While thinking about how I didn't fall, the person who bumped into me asked...

     "Haerin-ssi, are you okay? I'm sorry for bumping into you."

That was when I opened my eyes. As soon as I heard that voice, my eyes flew open — widened due to the shock of the person who caught me, holding me by my waist so that I don't fall down. And to say that I was flustered was an understatement. I was embarrassed, and i feel like he already knew what I was feeling so he helped me stand up and apologized for what happened.

     "I'm sorry for what happened. I hope you forgive me. I didn't mean for that to happen."

     "No, no. It's fine. I'm sorry as well. I should've checked where I was going."

Seeing as we were heading to the same place, we decided to get to know each other while walking towards the vending machine.

     "So, Y/N, are you all by yourself right now?" "Yeah, I'm fixing up my parts in our choreo right now. How about you?" "I'm with my other members. Hanni unnie told me to get some drinks before getting back to practice."

We were walking and talking peacefully. But there was one problem. Danielle unnie was following us all along and could hear.

Danielle POV:

*Flashback - Before Haerin fell 

I'm gonna follow her.

As I was following her, I could see her not even bat an eye to the people around her. I wanted to see if she was fine at first but now I'm just curious as to what she was thinking about. She barely even said a sentence today, and — even though she's naturally quiet — today she was exceptionally quiet. And that means a lot when it comes to Haerin. But as she was rounding a corner, she bumped into someone. I couldn't really see her that well but all I knew is that she was caught by her waist. And that's when I heard them talk.

*Flashback - End

   (Who is he? And how does Haerin know him? Is he her friend or something?)

I was somewhat suspicious of who he was, but seeing Haerin converse with him without a care in the world felt somewhat...reassuring? Though I can't shake off the feeling of shock of seeing Haerin WALKING and even TALKING with a RANDOM GUY they've NEVER MET! Deciding to go back, I made a plan to tease her in front of the others, while also asking her who he is and how she knew him. But let's tell the members this news first, and then we'll start questioning her.

Y/N POV:

After going to the machine, I decided to help her carry her drinks. That aside, I felt EXTREMELY nervous. Meeting new people has always been my problem. When I'm meeting a group of people at ONCE, I get timid and shy. But if it's just one person, then I'm fine.

"y-,
y/n
Y/N
Y/N!"

     "Huh? Oh, we're already here. I didn't even notice." "Yeah. I've been calling you for the past minute. What's wrong? Something on your mind that's bothering you?" "No it's nothing. I just spaced out, that's all. Anyway, here are your drinks. I'll be leaving now. See you tommorow at school."

(Well that was...an experience)

Haerin POV:

(He's a nice person.)

As I opened the door to our room, everyones eyes were on me. Danielle and Hanni unnie looked at me with eyes full of mischief, while Hyein and Minji unnie looked at me with curiosity.

     "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" The first one to speak was Danielle unnie. "Soo, who was that guy you were with?" "What do you mean?" "You know, the guy who caught you by your waist. The guy you went to get our drinks with. I think his name was... Y/N?“

~~~~~

Wassup fellow Haerin lovers
I hope you liked how this went. Personally, I think this could've gone better but eh. I made a reflection paper about a bible verse that is close to being  as long as this part of the story.
Thanks for reading and, once again, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated. Peace

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat:

(⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)

:

r.ceus_has_joined_the_chat:

I'm Filipino btw

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: