Project - Side Story

"Y/N-ah, why have you been getting home late lately? You usually arrive by 8 or 9. Do you have a girlfriend or something?" "What? No! I've been practicing for the upcoming anniversary. It's for school, and I've been teamed up with someone in the same class." "Is that so? Okay."

.

.

.

.

     "Oh, right! Can we go?" "I mean sure. The upperroomz would want that, and knowing you're one of them, it would just make it easier, right Woonhak?" "I know. That's why I asked you... And since we're on that topic, I'll invite the lowerroomz too "

Meanwhile...

     "Haerin-ah, why are you so late? It's already past 10 p.m. Why did you just get home?" "Minji unnie? Why are you still awake...? Oh, right. Curfew isn't until 11. But, anyways, uhm... I can explain." "All right then... So? What are you waiting for? I'm waiting."

After saying the same things, they finally got let go and could finally sleep.

     "This is going to be tough. My members are coming and they'll find out why I didn't say who my partner was... Ughh, this is such a pain."

~~~~~~
Just thought I should make a short since I haven't been able to upload as much as of late. That's all. Okay, Ciao!

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: