BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS!

BND's Y/N and NewJeans' Haerin have been re-debuted under Bighit and have become a duet! Fans are going crazy just thinking about it and went even crazier when they dropped their teaser and M/V in the same day! Click here to learn more:

*Click

It appears that fans have already speculated this seeing their idols do vlives together almost every week. At first they thought there was something going on, but alas, it was not true. 

What was true though, was their predictions of a possible debut! This all started a month ago in their first vlive together. And because of their closeness, chemistry, and friendliness, people were already making up theories of their job and relationship.

While some theories were verified by the artists themselves, they kept their debut very hidden, very well. It also seems that they will be doing their very first stage on INKIGAYO this saturday! Be sure to watch it! That's all for now, and we'll update you the next time.

     "Hmmm...ehh. It was a bit lacking but it's good nonetheless, right Haerin?" "Huh? What?" "(Sigh) Nothing. Just wake up and get ready. We're already here so might as well warm up." "You're right. But are you ready?" "Of course I am. This is just rehearsal. Plus, I'm a professional. Why would I get nervous?" "Yeah, yeah."

~~~~~~
Man... I'm stumped. I don't know what to do in life. We've got a teachers day celebration on Oct 5. We've got a project due Oct 16. We've got an exam on Oct 19 and 20. Then we only have one week after exams and then it's the UN and our schools foundation.

Hahhhh. Not to mention how many quizess and seatworks I've failed in a single subject in just one week. I mean it's fine since that subject was my weakest but still. I don't want my avg to be below 92 on any of my subjects.

Sorry for ranting but anyways, how was this chapter? It's pretty rushed but I think it's fine. Not the best but also not the worst.

Anyways, thanks for reading and as always, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated. Peace

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: