September

Y/N POV:

It's been a few months since we've debuted. Our popularity got sent to the moon and back. We went on shows, stages, and YouTube channels like it'sLive! Not to mention, we got interviewed at music bank just after a month of debuting.

During these times, however, me and Haerin had gotten even closer. We would sometimes flirt, and our members, and some other idols who heard us, thought we were dating. But those opinions got shot down by us immediately. Our relationship progressed but it didn't reach the point of falling in love. Sure we were acting lovey-dovey and all, but we didn't go past that line.

Anyway, you may be wondering where I am right now, am I correct? I'm currently sitting with my members right by the stage...of MAMA. We were actually right next to NewJeans, so seeing we were right next to each other, we arranged seats so that me and Haerin were next to each other.

While we were conversing though, I suddenly had a bad feeling. Deciding that it wasn't good to keep my opinions, I voiced out my opinions.

     "Haerin-ah, I have a bad feeling about today." "Why is that?" "I feel like there's something watching me, or us more likely." "Might be fancams." "It might, but with how close we are right now, but I feel like a fan might think we're dating and spread rumors online. Probably post videos of what we're doing right now or something." "And then they'll ship us, is what you're saying." "Yeah. I don't mind us getting shipped but..." "...the company doesn't like it. I know. I don't mind as well but still. That's a HUGE problem." "Let's just not do any sort of pda as often shall we?" I agree with you on that, Y/N."

Haerin POV:

As you have seen in our conversation, we were trying to forsee what would happen if our fans were to make a rumor about us dating. We said we didn't mind but we came to an agreement to not do pda as much in public. Though I can't help but feel saddened at the news of having to reduce our interactions in public. I don't know why I am but, I just...am. I don't want it to be conserved, much less stop. Why do I feel this wa-

(Wait a minute...why am I thinking like this. Do I...do I like him? No...there's no way. There is absolutely no way, right?)

I was a mess. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to proceed. Do I keep it in me? Or do I confess and possibly ruin our friendship. Well, I don't want the second option soo...I guess I just keep it bottled up until I finally know what he feels about me. In the meantime, I'll just drop tiny hints, how about that? Yeah that should be fine.

A few weeks later - Y/N POV:

It's been a few weeks since MAMA and our lives came back to normal. Well, not really since our comeback is near. Not just that, Haerin has been acting... strange per say? She has been clingy and protective.

Like at school for example, she wouldn't leave me alone. She'd drag me away when a girl tries to talk to me. And she keeps on insisting to go with me when I want to go...anywhere really. But I don't hate it though. I actually like it, scratch that, I love it. I don't know why but I just do.

And I don't know if it's just me but, I think she's gotten prettier these past few weeks. She feels brighter than usual and she makes me feel like I'm at home. She makes me feel all fluffy and cozy. And every time she does something for me or even looks at me in a specific way, she makes me go crazy...but I like it. She keeps giving me so many mixed signals, I don't know what to do. She makes me go crazy for her. I don't know if I'm actually falling for her but, my feelings will come to a conclusion on their own. For right now though, I'll just keep it as a secret from a cat. My cat.

~~~~~~

Alright! If you guys are curious as to why I named this chapter September, it's because KoZ announced that BND will have a comeback around September. And it's also mostly because I was listening to September by Earth, Wind, and Fire in the first half of this story. That's all really.

Anyways, thanks for reading and, as always, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated. Peace

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: