Live

As our two lovebirds saw Y/N's sister off, they finally settled down and prepared for their stream and what was about to come. Expecting questions about their relationships, they decided to stick to their normal response.

After getting ready, they started the live. They didn't even have to wait long before people started to flood in. Not even 10 minutes in, there were already tens, maybe even hundreds of thousands of fans were already watching.

They had one problem however. They didn't know that they were actually shoving crumbs right into their viewers' faces for free. Worst of all, they were being recorded! Obvious, I know.

They kept this up however...

"Are you two actually together?" "What if...we were? What would happen?"

(Crap...) Haerin thought. She got carried away. She could already see the fanfics coming in.

"Don't listen to her, everyone. She said 'what if'. Plus, it's not even true. We've been friends ever since their debut." "Yeah. Also, please don't make any fanfics about us."

(This is why I love you!) As you can see, that woke both of them up. And what follows after could only be described as lovers having fun with their fans. And as they were ending their live, they were hit with one last question that could possibly make everyone question their relationship and start to take it seriously.

     "Okay, one last question. Why have you guys been holding hands and clinging to each other ever since you started? I mean, when Y/N gets a bit further away, you try to close the gap and."

     "Well, We're just that close. Plus, it's cold. We need to share heat in some way. Right, Y/N?" "But still. When you finally close the gap, you inch your hand closer to his until they intertwine. Why?"

     "Well..." "There's no meaning really. If you could feel Haerin right now, it's basicaly like holding on to an ice block. She's THAT cold. So please, don't look into this further. We've known each other for forever now and this is basically how we normally treat each other."

(God, Y/N. You're making me fall even deeper.) And finally, with that last statement, they said their goodbyes.

.

.

.

     "Haaah... We almost blew it. Only 3 months left before we debut as a duo under Bighit. Are you excited, Haerin? 'Cause I am." "Of course I am. Getting to perform with you on stage is like a dream come true."

~~~~~~
No words, besides the fact that this felt like the worst part I've ever done.