Day of the 22nd

Sept. 22, 2023 – 8:30 a.m. :: cafe near HYBE

     "Y/N-ah! Annyeong!" "Ah! Haerin-ah! Ann...yeong...."

(Haerin? Huh...why...what? How are...why are you...that...beautiful?) These were the only thoughts that were running in my mind. Saying that I was flustered was disappointing. Simply point that I was charmed, smitten, and awestruck all at the same time.

(I think I've fallen in love) I whispered but it seems that Haerin herd it — though not clearly.

     "Hmm? What did you say?" "No, no. It was nothing" I defended myself, looking away.

     "A- anyway, Haerin-ah, have you eaten yet? If not than please sit down and order. I'll pay today." "Thanks Y/N. I'm really hungry right now, but are you sure it's okay? I have money on me." "Yeah, yeah. I'll take care of you today. I have my card on me after all." I said, flicking up my platinum card.

Her eyes widened at my card. She then asked me...

     "Where did you get that card? Did you borrow it?" "What? No, silly! I may have a lot of high quality objects but, not to brag, I'm very careful with my money. Seeing as my parents taught how to handle money properly."

She stared at me wide-eyed. She kind of looked like a cat eyeing catfood. It was funny but cute all the same. Continuing our conversation, I teased her about her spending habits.

     "What? You thought we were the same? Even though you handle money really good, it's not up to my standards." "Yah! Watch it! I just need to learn how to do it better." "I know. That's why I'll help you. I'll help you learn how to invest and I'll even teach you how to use a credit card properly." "Really? Thanks a lot Y/N. That means a lot to me."

Scene change : park - 3:25p.m.

Our day went as I had planned. After we went to the cafe, we went shopping, letting her get what she wanted. But the weird thing is that most of the things she bought was snacks and drinks. Of course she still got clothes and such but still. Almost 25,000 won was spent just for our snacks. But I personally think it's fine since that is a sign that she eats healthy, though it could also mean her metabolism is fast. She doesn't eat a lot during meals but she makes up for it with snacks. And even after all that, she somehow keeps everything in her diet checked.

After the mall we went out to a japanese restaurant right outside the mall for lunch. And to say we were surprised at the food was shameful. It was like heaven. Everything we ordered were delicious. Everything had a different taste and texture but it all blended together to give us a full stomach and a good experience. 10/10 would recommend. I wan to go there again.

Then finally, now. We're at a park right now, sitting by the playground watching the kids play. It made me smile seeing kids this age go around and play. It made me feel nostalgic. It was relatively peaceful and because of that, a cat went up to the cat beside me and laid down on her lap. Oh the irony.

Anyway, now that the cat had nestled on her lap, it was her turn to get drowsy. And after a few minutes of back and forth, she leaned on my shoulder and fell asleep. I took a picture of her and made it into my lock and home screen. After taking her picture, I just let her be. Sooner or later it had already become time to turn the street lamps on.

~~~~~~
Okayyy! Let's go! New chapter! This one took longer than expected. Had a brainfart halfway through this but...second arc has come to and end! We're now moving on to the third arc titled: THE THIRD DOOR ; THE "ETA" OF  THE HEART — THE STORY OF THE CAT AND THE FOX

Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter! And, as always, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated. Peace

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: