Behind the Stage

INKIGAYO Behind -
Y/N & Haerin's waiting room

It's currently 10:00 a.m. and our secret couple is waiting for their stage which starts around 10:45. But while they were waiting - seeing as they were in the halls talking - people would randomly stare and then keep walking before whispering and talking about them behind their backs.

While this was, in fact, a normal occurrence for them, this somehow felt different compared to their talent show at school (like you could even call it that). They felt like the people there were judges, ready to talk them down when they make a blunder. Maybe it's because it's their first time officially performing but that's not it either. It was because they were going to act like a couple on stage.

Acting isn't hard, it's just that the hints from their debut was too much and could potentially lead people to think and maybe see through their facade. It's scary to think about but they were planning to eventually announce this to everyone so they had no need to worry...for now at least.

And as they were worrying for the future, it was finally their turn to perform. Excitement and a thrilling freling filled their hearts; hearing their fans shout their names. They were finally performing as a duo. This time, however, it was with their fans and they could finally act as if there weren't any cameras looking for crumbs.

As they were waiting to go on stage, they could be seen holding each other's hands, smiling like fools — it's truly a sight to behold. But in the back there was–...

     "Y/N × HAERIN! You can go up now!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahhh...boss is gonna love this."

~~~~~~
Mannn. I'm dissatisfied and disappointed in myself for this chapter. I'm sorry if this was not good but it also just happened to be out of my standards.

It's exam season and we've got a project that we still have yet to finish. Plus, a week after the exam, I've got a pageant; a search per say. And I'm stressed af. I even got white hairs because of this.

Moving on, I regret to inform you guys that I won't be as active as a writer for a bit because of activities and such. So I am very, VERY sorry for this. I hope you understand.

Anyways, thanks for reading and as always, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated. Peace

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: