V-log

"Jessi's showterview!..."

                             "...The Tonight's Show!"

     "...Weekly Idol!"

  "...Amazing Saturday!"

HYBE has made history with debuting one of the first male x female duet of the industry! Currently, the pair has been capturing the hearts of fans, both domestic and abroad! With actions leading us to make assumptions of their relationship, going to different countries starring on shows, making memorable performances, doing unforgettable covers; these two most definitely have a bright future ahead of them, and their groups!

.

.

.

.

Inside a van

     "Helowww! Haerin here! How are you guys? I've been great but Y/N on the other hand..."

*Camera looks at Y/N

     "Yeah... he's doing fine, just sleepy. He's been working really hard lately since he's learning how to write and produce songs so yeah. The effects of his hard work are very obvious."

     "Mmhhhhh...stop itttt...guy's gotta get some sleep somehow..."

     "I know, I know l. But you just look really cute so I can't help it. Just get to sleep already. This is my V-log anyways."

     "That's what I've been planning throughout this whole convo, so thanks."

     "Anyways, I'll get back to you guys a bit later when we get to the film set. You guys must be wondering, but you'll know anyways so just wait until then. Bye!"

~~~~~~

Bro this is so short... I'm disappointed in myself man. But don't worry. I'll be more active starting next week probably around friday since sem break's around the corner. So dont worry. And also, I will probably upload again on the same day I upload this so see you then!

Anyways, thanks for reading and as always, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated.

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: