5:40 p.m. - Our Golden Hour

Haerin POV - A few hours prior:

(Oh...the cat's already sleeping. Well, I am feeling pretty drowsy, why not take a small nap. Hope you don't mind Y/N.)

As I laid my head on Y/N's shoulder, I felt my eyes get heavier every passing second and darkness started to consume me. But before finally entering dreamland, I saw a glimpse of Y/N catching me then laying me down on the bench — my body on the hard stone seat but my head on his lap, using it as a pillow. And then, I finally went to sleep...

Haerin POV - 5:40 p.m.

(Ughhh...what time is it? More importantly...where...am I...?)

These two thoughts were my main focus. I don't remember anything, and I don't remember where I was. And I don't even remember who I was with. But all that went down the drain.

     "Good morning, Haerin...evening I mean. How was sleeping on my lap for the past two hours? Was my lap a good pillow?"

(That's right. I was with Y/N for the whole day. We went on a date...a...date... That's right! We went on a DATE!)

As I was thinking, Y/N started chuckling. Probably because of my expression since I was confused, embarassed and curious as to why he just let me sleep.

     "Y/N...why- why didn't you wake me up?" "It's because you looked so peacful. You were like a cat sleeping under the shade of a tree on a sunny day. Plus, you look really cute when you were sleeping. You were smiling every here and there."

(Yep... I'm in love with him.) Hearing him say those things about me made me fully realize my feelings for him. And without thinking...

     "Y/N-ah." "Yeah? What is it?" "Did you know that I love you?"

...I said it out loud, but I didn't regret it. Seeing him get all red and start looking away nervously — peeking at me with embarrased eyes every now and then.

Deciding to show him that what I felt was real, I pulled his head down to me, looked him in the eyes, then pecked his cheek. In turn, despite still looking like a tomato, he smiled and kissed my nose. Taking that as affirmation of his feelings, I smiled as well.

     "So, Haerin-ah. Does this mean..." "Yes. You're my boyfriend now. So, from here on out, you are mine, and I am yours."

The two of us sat up, now looking at the sun setting. This was a perfect time for a confession and I'm glad I took the opportunity.

I now have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that every guy would want to be and someone that every girl wants to be with. Then Y/N said...

     "Now that we're together, let's not forget this moment. September 22nd, 5:40 p.m. The time our hearts intertwined. Our Golden Hour..." You're so chessy, you know that? 'But I Like You' because of that...scratch that...I love you." "I love you too...kitten."

~~~~~~
This was LEAGUES ahead of how I wanted it to be honestly. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Obviously, not my best work but seeing as I only did this in like an hour or so, minus the editing and spell checks...I cant be mad about it.

This is the intro to the third arc btw and their story will now get to probably to jucier parts of the story. Maybe even jucier the the VENDING MACHINE chapter.

Anyways, thanks for reading, and as always, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated. Peace

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: