A few weeks later

Week 1

Y/N and Haerin can be seen in the recording studio sitting next to each other looking like pros...aside from the part where Haerin is laying her head on her lover's shoulder. "Why were they like this?", you may ask. Well, they were monitoring their vocals, re-listening to the tracks, and making changes as they go to make this whole process quicker.

During the time of their preparation for their comeback, they experienced a pretty messy time in public - especially at school. Even though it was quite troublesome, they were slowly getting used to it. At this point in time, however, they were still irked by the onslaught of questions from reporters and wannabe reporters.

Week 2

Things were going great so far. The news about them being together was still burning but was starting to go under the radar. Although the fact that they did a Vlive together made an even bigger mess, their fans were slowly beginning to accept the fact that they were together but a majority, including their international fans, had doubts and still haven't accepted it yet, but they were working on it.

Week 3

They decided to take some time off with the aproval of their respective producers since, as per usual, they had their own content and schedules that they need to do. Considering that this was also prime time for BND and NJ, they needed to take a week off in order to join promotions for BND's comeback and NJ's Japanese debut.

Week 4

After more than one week off of the duo's debut prep, they finally started on it again. Time was ticking since they only had a little more than 3 weeks left to finish the last song and film the MV's for three of their tracks. Since this was only a mini album that had 6 songs, they had plenty of time to touch up the songs and pllish them thoroughly. And through the peocess of making this mini album, Haerin had learned alot from her ever so patient Y/N despite the countless and unending questions that she was spewing out like a dragon spitting fire.

Week 5 - 6

Week 5, they started filming for the MV's. They went all around Japan, finding spots that look like they're from an anime, and spots that actually are seen in romance anime with the help of our local anime enthusiast, Y/N. Filming went by in a blink of an eye; the stars, Haerin and Y/N, had fun and had so many ideas that the director loved. And since they are an actual couple, the camera men filmed cute moments of them that they didn't even know were filmed. There was a moment where Haerin was just standing one moment, then Y/N could be seen back hugging her in the next. If the camera men learned one thing, it was to always keep your camera on....and to always have at least 10 spare 512gb sd cards when working with people that have good chemistry.

Week 7

D-day. The most awaited time of the year. The day where the 4th generation of kpop would finally be set free from the boundaries of fans, and to finally open the doors for fans to be more accepting and understanding that their idols are human and feel the same things they do.

9:25 p.m....that was the time. 5 more minutes before the first MV of a trilogy is out. Haerin and Y/N already saw the MV and, according to our power couple, it was amazing. The fans can't wait for it to come out now; the hashtag "#Y-rin" was already trending on twitter and the fans have been bombarding the comment section of the live premiere.

9:28 p.m.... 2 minutes left. There was already 350,000 people waiting for the premiere, and it's view count only increased by the second. Their members spread the news as well as their colleagues and their company, and now. the whole world was notified of what was happening.

9:29 p.m....there were 10 second left... then 9... then 8... then 7.... then 6.... then 5.... by the 5 second mark, time seemed to slow down for the whole world. Each and every second felt like and eternity.
Then 4. Almost 1 million people are waiting now. Now 3.... then 2.... and....

1

"It's go time, baby."
Y/N & Haerin

~~~~~~

HEY HEY HEY!!
Long time no see. This time, i just didn't have any motivation or energy to write this chapter and its almost been one month since i last opened this draft of mine. I hope you all liked this one!!

Anyways, thanks for reading and as always, tips and criticism are very much appreciated.

Ciao~

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: