After party (Invitation)

After the performance

     "Great work! Just got to keep this up 'till the middle of next month and you'll finally finish promotions! Keep up the good work you two!" "Good work to you as well, hyung."

Haerin POV:

     "Haah...that was fun and all but keeping a straight face while getting butterflies is so hard..." "Oh c'mon now. I'm not even handsome enough for you to keep getting butterflies. Even if you tell me over and over again, I still won't believe it...well, not forever but, you get the point." "But still..." "Yeah, yeah. Let's get ready to leave then. Let's continue this at the studio." "Alright."

35 minutes later

     "Hmmm. Wonder what's happening right now? We just arrived like, 5-ish minutes ago and we already got called over to the meeting room."

     "Haerin-ah. We're here." "Oh ,thanks for telling me."

*Creak

     "Ahh, you're here. I've been waiting for you. Since you've done so well, we just decided to..."

     "CONGRATULATIONS ON DEBUTING! HERE'S TO MORE PERFORMANCES AND A BETTER FUTURE TO COME!"

     "...throw you a little party. But before everything else, I've got a surprise for you." "Really? What is it?" "You got invited to a talk show; two talk shows actually. Sunmi's and Jessi's showterview. And you two will be going to both of them." "Wait, what...?"

~~~~~~

And I'm back! Since I had free time, I just said wing it and made a new chapter. And also...my contest thing for UN is on friday! I really don't want to do it but i got to. I had no say in this. But yeah, my exams are over as well and to say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I mean, I've got pretty high scores but making more than five mistakes is like a fail in my mom's eyes.

But not to worry! I'm all good now! But yeah. Anyways, thanks for reading and as always, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated. Ciao!

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: