Preparation - Concept

3rd person POV:

Our main protagonists were currently in a meeting room with Bang PD, talking about how they will debut and about what their main concept will be — considering that they will be revolving around this concept for about a few comebacks. And yes, they were already planning for their comebacks.

     "So, what do you two have in mind?" "...wait...us?" Haerin was the one to ask as both she and her other half were in confusion. Why was Pd-nim asking them?

     "Of course! We want you two to be able to grow freely. I want both of you to enjoy and explore music with sincerity and not just because you're artists. It's not Bighit if we constrict you from doing as such."

(He brought up a good point.) This time, it was Y/N. "That's true. So for our debut, I was thinking we could make a mini album that fits the story of our meeting in highschool and the start of friendship. And maybe by the end of the mini album, one of us — maybe even both of us — starts garnering feelings for the other. Then we'll build up with that as our starting point. Maybe in our next comebacks, we'll build up the story more like maybe next tim, I start to court her. Then I start to actually be serious about her and so on and so forth. So...what do you think?"

     "That's perfect Y/N! I was right that you should've gotten writing lessons. All that work paid off it seems." "Glad I didn't let you down." "Alright. I'll pitch the idea to our writers. Ah! Do you want to help in writing and producing? Y/N, I know you want to do it since you helped write 'One and Only' voluntarily, so Haerin-ssi. What do you think?"

     "I would love to! I didn't really get the ctedits due since they thought that we might not be ready in case we experienced 'comments'." "Very well then. I'll inform you two when you can start. For now, keep up the good work. We expect a lot from you two."