Project - Practice (reminiscing)

3rd Person

     "Right! So I was thinking of something like this. Let's do a duet but the song should be something that fits our vibe and voices perfectly. So the first song that I thought of was 'Can't Love You Anymore' by IU sunbae-nim and OhHyuk sunbae-nim. Plus, it's a love song so we should be able to do it without a problem."

     "Hmmm...well, I can't really deny what you said and I don't have a better plan so... Sure. Let's go with that. But I have a question. Should we make a choreo for this one?" "You make a point. I think we should. Touching is fine but we shouldn't over do the choreography." "I agree."

As our two main characters talk on the way to their company, let's go back in time and go to the school grounds and listen to what their fellow students were talking about.

     "Yah. Did you see that?" "See what?" "You know... how Y/N and Haerin went into the same van? He even held the door and helped her up." "Really? I don't believe you." "I don't care if you believe me or not. Everyone still here saw the whole thing."

      "Hmmm. Though that begs the question:What is their relationship? Are they really just friends? Or are they already dating?" "I don't think they're dating. Y/N's just a gentleman is what I think." "But still, we can't just throw out the possibility of them dating, right?"

     "That's true. So we should wait until the anniversary to confirm if we are right or wrong." "I agree. But hey, I have a new ship at least." "I know, right!?"

Now let's go back to our two MCs.

     "Ah! Hyung! Can you take us to our dorms first? We need to get changed." "Sure! Y/N's dorm is closer so let's go there first."

30 minutes later

     "Okay! Let's go to Haerin's dorm."

1 hour 30 minutes later

     "You took a little longer than expected." "Of course I did. I'm a girl after all. It's natural." "Alright... Anyways, let's go to the company. Sleep on the way there so you still have energy." "What are you, my dad?" "No. I'm your boyfriend." "Oh stop... you're making me blush..."

HYBE Entrance - Y/N POV

(Finally. We're here.) As we were driving to the entrance, I start to wake Haerin up. After about 5 minutes, we're now right in front of the door and she is just now starting to wake up. Though I do have to say... she's very cute like this. Following my thoughts, I took a picture of her, making it my new lockscreen.

     "Mmmm...5 more minutes." "Haerin-ah, you can't sleep anymore. We're at the company and we have to practice for our performance at the anniversary." "I don't want to..." "C'mon. If you don't get up, I'm ignoring you for the rest of the day." "Okay! Let's go to the practice room!"

(She's so easy to convince but isn't this...too much? Ehh, doesn't affect me in a negative way anyways. And to be honest, I like it. She's being really cute. And it shows that she's taking our relationship seriously.)

     "Wait! Before we head to the room, let's get some drinks first. I don't want us to pass out from dehydration." "Good idea. Let's go!"

Room - 3rd person

Now that the bunny and the cat are in their reserved room, they finally started brainstorming on how their choreo will flow. Though, with both of them being part of the dance line — with Y/N being an all-rounder — they got the whole thing down pretty quickly. And now all they have to do...

     "...is polish our performance, right Haerin?" "Yeah. Though, I didn't expect it to be this easy. I would've thought it would have taken at least two more days to get the whole thing down." "I agree. But I think I know why we finished so fast." "Oh? Please elaborate, Mr. Y/N."

     "It's because we've got perfect chemistry. It might be because we're dating, but I think it's because we've known each other for a while now. Not to mention, we've made choreos for random songs before." "Now that you mention it your rig–"

Haerin POV:

(Crap. Not this again. Why did the floor have to wet. I mean, I did spill some water, but it wasn't even that much! Ughh, I hate my luck.)

     (Ouch...? Why doesn't it hurt?) "You have to be more careful, Haerin-ah. You could've been seriously hurt if you keep doing this."

It was Y/N. He was standing in front of me, holding me by my waist so that I don't fall. This is so nostalgic. It's almost exactly the same. Except, now, I was blushing, not out of embarrassment, but because of how good looking my saviour, my prince, my bunny, my boyfriend, was.

     "You're handsom, Y/N." "And you're cute as always. Now c'mon. Let's get back up and head home. I'll have them drop you off first so you can take it easy for the rest of the day, okay?" "Okay..."

     "Y/N-ah...can I call you babe?" "Sure. Of course you can. Only if I can call you honey." "Alright, thanks. Love you." "I love you more."