Visitor?

After the meeting

     "Well, that went better than expected." "A lot faster too. Anyways, what did you think about being part of 2 companies now, Y/N?" "It's cool. Double the workload but it's bound to be fun. I'm sure you think that way too right?" "True, true."

As our two stars start getting themselves in a deep conversation on the way to a practice room, they are greeted by an unknown factor, a visitor, that no even thought of. And that person was...

     "Y/N?" "Noona?"

It was Y/N's sister. If the name wasn't enough to find out who his sister was, there's also the eyes, nose, way of speech, facial structure and even personality. It was none other than their senior in the industry. Shin Ryujin of ITZY.

Haerin POV:

(Wait, what? "Noona?" Y/N's sister? He told he had a sister but, Ryujin sunbae-nim was his SISTER!? Why didn't he tell me!?)

     "Yah. What are you doing here? Don't you have a variety show right now?" "Yeah, I do. But what's that when compared to my brother being seen with Haerin-nim of NewJeans, acting all lovey-dovey on stage."

     "It was just a performance!" "I know, but still! I can't pass up on the opportunity of teasing you until you say you like her." "Uhmm, hello, sunbae-nim. My name is Kang Haerin. I don't know if you know but I'm a huge fan of yours."

.

.

.

     "Haerin...nim?"