Processing (short)

Y/N's studio

     "And, that's good! Good job, princess. I'll call Zico pd-nim and the others to help us out while recording." "Alright! But can i get out for now? I wanna cuddle..."

     "Oh, sure! Come here. You should probably rest or take a nap since you don't want your voice to say bye bye, alright?" "Alright, dad... But I wanna take a nap while we cuddle, and there's nothing you can do about it."

     "But what if the others see us?" "I don't care. All I know is that i wanna cuddle right here, right now. And there's nothing you can do about it, honey~ Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to sit on your lap, hug you, and hide my face in the crook of your neck while i doze off."

As Haerin sat on Y/N's lap, he dialed Zico's number, asking for help and if wanted, to bring the other members of his and his girlfriend's group along with him.

It didn't take long for Zico to arrive with the members of both groups, only about 20-ish minutes, considering that he had to ask the girls' producer for permission. And it also didn't take that long for Haerin to succumb to her fatigue from the earlier workout she did with Y/N running around the floor they were at.

     *KNOCK KNOCK

     "Y/N-ah! It's Zico!" "The door's open! Please be quiet since Haerin is sleeping right now!" "Ah, alright alright. Sorry for suddenly shouting." "It's fine, it wasn't that loud."

     "I brought everyone here, just so you know. Anyways, we're coming in. So about that...help you...wanted... What are you two doing?" "OHHHH, I can't believe that my second in command is being a soft plushie right now! You were supposed to be an awesome cutie pie but now you're a pillow. Man, evolution is real!"

     "Jaehyun-ah, stop it already. Let the girl sleep. She's probably tired. But you should wake her up, Y/N. I know that you're enjoying that, but you can continue that after you finish recording, alright?" "Loud and clear. Just give me a moment to wake her up." "No problem, take your time. Everyone here is loving the show."

5 minutes later

     "...she won't let go, even though she's already awake." "Wahhhh, Haerin unnie. I knew you were clingy especially to Dani unnie, but this? This is another level!" "I know right!? I mean, she won't even fight it if anyone of us pushes her away."

     "Well, you girls see, our maknae has this 'charm' for everyone that makes you want to hug the life out of him. Even we cling to him for energy at times." "Taesan is a true witness...well, we all are but Taesan is the one who clings to him the least but we all cling to him at least once a week."

     "...stop! Haerin-ah, sto–ouch! Don't bite me!" "Then don't push me away!" "Alright! I'm recording with you hugging me now, is that okay?!" "Yes. Carry on, and carry me with you, too." "My goodness. You're lucky that I love you."