Project - She's Angry

Haerin POV:

    "Y/N, why are you here?" "I'm here to pick you up. The van is already here. We've been waiting for the past 10 minutes. Anyway, it seems like I interrupted something so I'll go ahead. See you later."

(Why did he come here? And why now of all times!? He could have just texted me.)

     "Haerin-ssi. I know you and Y/N-ssi got to school together and all but, are you two hiding something?"

(Crap. How do I get out of this? I have to keep my composure and sound as calm as possible. All I have to do is deny our relationship. Say we are friends and that we're close, but not the fact I'm dating him. Alright me...we can do this.)

     "No. We're just that close. And if you think we're dating, then you can go ahead and throw that thought down the drain. Anyway, I have to go now. I won't be able to make it to school tomorrow since we've got a schedule at the music bank so I'll see you guys some other time. Bye!"

     "Yeah! Bye! Safe travels." "We know your boyfriend is with you but still. Keep safe!" "Again! He is NOT my boyfriend!"

(Ughh. Why couldn't he just wait? Now I have to deal with their teasing now as well. Way to go Y/N.)

School gate - 3rd person

Right now, we can see Y/N scrolling through his phone, waiting for his girlfriend to arrive. And while waiting, let's jump to his girlfriend, and see what she has in stire for us...

.

.

.

Halls

     "Ughh. I hate him. I'll get back at him in the van."

Oh, my. It looks like Y/N has done something not to her liking. And it seems like it won't be ending well for him today.

You see, while Haerin may be the quiet and shy type, she can be a social butterfly. And when you get to know her enough, or even get close to you, she can get quite... energetic. But for you specifically, she is...something else.

And this is an example.

School gate - Y/N POV:

(Oh. Haerin's here.) "Hyung! Start up the engine! Haerin's here!" "Alright! I'll unlock the door as well!"

     "Finally. What took you so long, Haerin? We've been waiting for 20...minutes..." (I know that look. She's mad at me. But for what? I don't think I did anything...wrong... nevermind. It's because I came in at the wrong time huh?)

     "Haerin-ah. Don't be mad." "You could've texted me. You didn't need to do that. That's just gonna make my life at school harder."

     "I'm sorry Haerin. But hey, at least we only have two years left before graduating. So think of this as training for interviews or when paparazzi asks you questions, alright?"

     "Okay...but I still hate you." "I'm fine with that. Just go inside. We don't want to be late." (Ahhh. I have a bad geeling about this. I think she's planning something. But I think I know what she's gonna do. I feel like she's gonna...)

Haerin POV:

(...ignore him. Yeah, I'll be ignoring him for the rest of the week. That should be good enough payback for what he did. And I'll start today.)

.

.

.

.

(Why isn't he talking? Normally, he'd be the one to start a conversation. Is he hiding something? Probably not but still. This is suspicious.)

     "Yah. Why aren't you talking? You're never this quiet, so why now?" "Well, it looked like you were still angry at me and wanted to pay me back by doing something. So I thought, she's still angry at me. She'll probably ignore me so I won't talk." "You–...this is why you're my you-know-what."

     "At least you're not angry anymore, right? But still, I'm sorry — even though I don't know ehat I did." "Okay, okay. That aside, what do we do about the project?" "Oh, right! I was thinking of something like this..."

~~~~~~

This took longer than expected. I wanted to finish this yesterday but we had a blackout from like 7am to 5pm. It also didn't help that I've been distracted the past 2 days. But anyways, ihope you guys liked this filler of sorts. School starts in 2 days so I won't be able to uplaod that much.

Anyways, thanks for reading, and as always, tips and criticisms are very much appreciated. Peace

:r.ceus_has_left_the_chat: