Can this robot slap a bitch?

There was no one there.

When Ochako and Jun arrived at Ground Beta, the small pretend city where the hero course sh ould be, they were expecting at least their teacher to be there and talk to them about the robot's problems and give them more details.

Well, fuck them i guess.

"HELLOOOOO" Jun shouts, scaring the shit out of Ochako "IS SOMEONE IN HEREEEEE"

No response.

Ochaco shrugs her shoulders and goes to the robots that are sitting there, waiting to be examined. Jun however, was not done.

"HEY. WHAT THE HELL WHERE IS EVERYBODY"

Ochako eyes the robots, inspecting them, to see if the problem was in sight, although she had a feeling the problem really were the sensors.

"WELL, SINCE NO ONE IS HERE" Jun starts spinning around, eyeing every single building.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ochaco asks him, as she sweeps her hand through the robot.

He goes right into her ear and whispers "We're being watched"

She waves him off and steps away "No we're not. They probably think that Power Loader came to fix these things and are taking a break" she starts to go around every robot.

Jun is unconvinced and shakes his head "Nop I'm telling you, we are. And because i know that they think that it was supposed to be Power Loader to come, I CAN GUARANTEE" he shouts and looks directly into the nearest window in one of the buildings "THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING AND WE WILL TREAT THESE SCHOOL PROPERTY WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT"

BANG

"What the hell" Jun says as he turns around

BANG BANG BANG BANG

Jun watched, horrified, as Ochaco made the robots her personal drum rolls.

She punches, kicks, slaps, goes for the legs, goes for the arms, goes for everything fucking think in everything single robot.

" COME ON YOU FUCKING JUNK, WORK" the girl resorted to insults now.

Jun tried to hold her back, but the smaller girl was strong and managed to get out of his hold. Still, Jun could't help but ask

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Trying-"

BANG

"To make them"

BANG BANG

"To respond"

BANG BANG BANG

"And fight back. IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? THE CATERPILLAR I HAD AS A PET WHEN I WAS A CHILD WAS WAY STRONGER THAN YOU"

Jun just stood there, watching his friend go completely crazy. Judging by the smile on her face, Ochako was probably taking this as an opportunity to release some buried feelings. Good for her then.

Until she picks up a rock, stands in front of him and tells him "Put this in your mouth"

He stares at her, confused.

"Please" is all she says.

The boy sighs, finding that it would be the best for him just to answer her request instead of asking for an explanation.

He takes the rock from her and, you know, puts it in his mouth. For a while, nothing happens, until smokes start to come out of his lips, ears and nose like a teapot. Ochako just points in the nearest robot direction. Understanding what she intended, he looks at her, questioning with his eyes if she was sure. Rolling her eyes, she points harder.