chapter 10.

"Why are you on your laptop again? We are supposed to be on vacation." Ayan complained.

"I know, I am sorry. I just need to send these emails, I have been away from work for over a month now." Akk said still focused on his laptop.

"Fine, if you are not going to pay any attention to me. I guess I will just go make food for us." Ayan complained.

"Thank you baby." Akk said in a cutesy voice, and Ayan smiled.

"What did you say?" Ayan asked with a toothy grin. He was still not used to Akk being this cute towards him, even back then when they were still together back in the day Akk would never call him baby or use act so cute.

"Don't push it shortstop." Akk said still focused on his work.

"Too good to be true." Ayan said with a sigh and went to prepare food for them.

They were in Chaing Mai, Huay Kub Kab mountain tribal village for their mini vacation. It was absolutely gorgeous, the atmosphere was relaxing and refreshing.

While Ayan was busy preparing their dinner, Akk approached Ayan wrapping his arms around him giving the shorter a back hug and laid his chin on his shoulder.

"What are you making?" Akk asked.

"Instant noodles." Ayan said chuckling, they were not exactly prepared since they took this trip on a whim.

"I always loved your instant noodles." Akk said and Ayan turned his head to look at the taller.

"Really?" Ayan asked, amused.

"Yeah, but you know what I would love eating the most?" Akk asked with a sinister smile, the type that was mischievous and suspicious.

"What?" Ayan asked, amused and curious. However he didn't expect Akk's response.

"You..." Akk replied softly, in almost a whisper and gave Ayan a kiss on the cheek.

"Well that can be arranged." Ayan replied smiling.

"Really?" Akk replied, his voice low and sensual. Ayan nodded his cheeks turned rosy pink.

With one smooth swift move, Akk turned Ayan around to face him.

"Can I have all of you?" Akk asked his gaze lingering on Ayan's lips.

"I am yours to have as you wish." Ayan replied, his gaze shifting from Akk's eyes to his lips. That was a green light to Akk's libido.

Akk swiftly turned Ayan around to face him, Ayan's fingers moved into Akk's hair, pulling his head back so he can claim Akk's mouth, fire licking hot and high in Ayan's belly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ayan asked in with a breathy tone, with his lips hovering over the taller's lips.

"Yes...never been more sure of anything." Akk groaned pushing Ayan towards the bed in their mountain top room.

In desperate need Akk and Ayan took off  their shirts, barely leaving each other's lips.

Akk looked into Ayan's eyes after their lips parted, catching their breath and gently caressing his face with his fingers, his thumb skimming across Ayan's bottom lip. Suddenly, Akk thrust his thumb into Ayan's mouth.

Looking straight into Akk's eyes, Ayan closed his mouth around Akk's thumb and sucked ut, Akk tasted so good, he wondered what else he would like to suck. The muscles in Ayan's stomach clenched at the thought.

Akk's lips parted groaning when Ayan scraped his teeth and bit the soft pad of his thumb.

Akk slowly extrated his wet thumb from Ayan's mouth and trailed it down the smaller's chin, down to his throat and over his sternum.