5.Chapter

While you were filling the smoothie in two glasses you thought about Junkook, the guys told you he's afraid of girls and you wonder why but then the girls arrived at the kitchen. You introduced them to the boys while they were drinking the smoothie. When  Mi-Suk finished she asked "What are we doing today?" Chae-Won said "Chilling, I am so finish from yesterday!" You gave them the Mom look. "Oh yes please!" That voice came from upstairs and it depends to Elena the last one who was missing. "Okay guys I would say we just go in the city so that I can show you everything and then we go to the beach, but tomorrow we are going to to make a bicycle tour." You were seeing them nodding and saying "okay".
20 Minuts later you were finally able to leave the house. You see Namjoon while he is going out, but you had no time focusing on him because Chae-Won was running back inside screaming that she forgot her phone. The other ones were looking shocked because she screamed. You told them to wait and stay where they are "Namjoon please make sure everyone except for Chae-Won and me is there" he nodded so you run after Chae-Won. Five Minuts later she found her phone so you went outside. Namjoon looked at you his eyes were shining because of the sun. You tried to not blush. "Now everyone is here." he smiled at you. You noticed Yoongi was looking at you two so you just nodded and said "Okay we need to go that way"  you go straight to the front and Yoongie started talking to you, you noticed RM, Junkook and Jimin behind you. "So how is you're life?" He asked you started talking about how funny it is to live together with you're best friends how chaotic the exam week was and how happy you are to be finished. The walk to the city was very short only about six minutes and then you reached the "heart" of the small town Everyone knows each other except for the visitors.

Namjoons POV
He is walking with Jimin and Jungkook but didn't listen. He had just eyes for Y/N, the ocean wind blew her hair back, so he is able to catch a glimps at her face. She is smiling while listening to Yoongies story's and nodding to show him that she's still listening. He blushed, just a little bit but he was able to fell it, so he looked over to Jimin. He noticed Jimin and Jungkook already looking at him. "You need to watch out, if Yoongi sees you like this he'll be mad. He was even though mad at me that I have her number and called her pretty." Yoongie turned around "What did you say Jimin who do you think is pretty?" said Yoongi not looking like he know that they were talking about Y/N. Y/N smiled and shook her head, exactly knowing who Jimin was talking about. Then she looked at Namjoon, her smile is cute and she leans her