Part 12

The principal and Jungkook were standing in front of the entrance when we joined. However, Yumi and I went inside and waited for the other two at the entrance. Again, Ria was told to have fun even if they were there on business, it wasn't officially on business after all.

"Have fun too, Jungkook, you don't have to be on duty all the time." "Exactly, Jungkook, it would do you good too." I agreed with Ria and grinned slightly. As usual, he walked away grumpy, and Ria disappeared somewhere as well. So I talked to her best friend for a while until she was asked to dance for a while. So I'd rather think about it for a while. The two prefects had been on duty for almost an hour now. Now that I had time to think intensively, I got an idea and quickly looked for Jungkook, who I found immediately and stood next to him. "Don't you want to have fun?" I asked him. He closed his eyes for a moment before he glanced at me. "Why should I have fun here? With these creatures." "You're going to have fun now! Come with me." I pulled his arm further into the middle, the main thing was to move away from the edge to dance with him. I wasn't a particularly talented dancer, but it was enough for such a celebration. "What should that?!"

"Of course we dance, what else." I laughed as I gave him the answer. He looked reluctant, but there was something that wouldn't let me shake him and that he would agree to. With one hand in his while the other rested lightly on my hip, we matched the beat of the music. Dancing with him was really a great feeling. I easily recognized a smile on his lips, and he seemed to be enjoying himself as much as I did. "Was it that bad?" He smirked at my question as the song faded. "No, but now I have to be at my post." I had to smile as he left. Sometimes he's smiling and having fun, and other times he's serious and cold. 

"Yn please dance with me now!" Hobi stood behind me and asked me. True, he had already warned me he was going to do this, so I nodded, and he held me in the same pose Jungkook had before. "Why did you want to dance with me Hobi?"
"Don't know exactly but I think because there isn't a girl like you with us, because you are different. We're alike." He grinned charmingly.
"I take it as a compliment that I'm different. How are we similar?".
"We're both intelligent."
"Oh, that's what you mean." I grinned at him.

Our little chat while dancing was really nice and interesting.
I've never laughed so much in one evening. I have no regrets going to this school, no it is a blessing. I had new friends who became important to me after a short time. Probably no real person had such extraordinary friends as I did.

Who has been friends with vampires? This festival had surprises for me.
The first was that a certain prefect danced with me, the second was that a vampire who wanted my blood before was so nice to me, and the third was this weird feeling I had.
A feeling that was good. It told me here was my place, here is my destiny and here I will be happy. The evening went by so quickly. Yumi and I also found out from Ria that she had danced with Taehyung.

Now all she has to do is get together with him, but that might prove to be difficult. Ria was just too shy and I couldn't really judge all that, I didn't know them all enough for that.
I was so glad when I took off my shoes, I couldn't bear to keep walking in them. That was too tiring in those things. That women could walk around with it every day was really a mystery to me.
I was so tired as if I had been studying for two days, so I hurried all the more to finally lie in bed and fall into my dreamland. I was sure that I would fall asleep quickly again, but I wasn't sure that this time I was dreaming of a special person.