Chapter 1: Smile

Isabelles POV

I was walking around Italy with my best friend. We always walk together around were my brothers are racing and of course her dad.

"excuse me are you even listening to me?" she said while looking annoyed.

"yeah sorry I was just thinking"

"well I'm gonna repeat what I just said"

"ok go on"

"I was saying that there's a new Formula 3 driver thats from Prema"

"oh yeah Arthur was talking about how he has a new teammate"

"yeah and he's totally you're type"

"come on stop worrying about me and let's talk about your mysterious guy that you never tell me about"

"shhhh my dad doesn't let me date till im 18 so shut you're fucking mouth"

"fine Zy fine"

Zyra was ordering food for us too eat and I took a little walk around to see the lake beside the restaurant. I was looking at my phone and scrolling on Instagram seeing the latest post until I bump into a tall figure.

I drop my phone and almost fell but the guy catched me in time before I could fall .

"hey you hurt" the guy said while looking in my eyes.

"yeah I'm ok. How about you are you hurt" I said with panic.

"I'm ok. Im Ollie btw Ollie Bearman"

"wait are you that new F3 driver Arthur was talking about he said you have a bear in you're name"

"yes I am"

"sorry I didn't introduce my self im Isabelle Leclerc but my friends call me Isa"

"well hello Isa"

"hello Ollie"

"Belle where are you?!!??" Zyra screams.

"hey I gotta go"

"wait can I have your number" he says.

"sure" I type in my number thinking that's all he wants but he asked one more question and I can't say no to a question.

"why does your brother and your friend call you Belle?"

"Well it's because of my name Isabelle and Belle in french is beautiful"

"oh ok the I hope to see you again Belle"

I walked back to the restaurant while still a little dizzy but I managed to walk. When I turn my back to see if hes still there and he was a and he had a Smile on his face I smiled back at him.

"Where were you?" Zyra said

"I just met the new F3 driver"

"Was he cute? Oh and I'm just asking because im curious"

"of course your curiosity is always with you and yes he was cute and also my type"

"see I told you but you won't listen"

"And I was wrong"

As me and Zyra finished eating we went back to the hotel where we saw Arthur talking to Ollie. Me and Zyra went the other way but Arthur saw us and wanted me to come there so we did.

"what do you want Art?" I said annoyed.

"nothing I just wanted to tell you that you need to watch you're step" he says with a grin. And I just wanted to punch that grin so he can regret what he said.

"fuck off Artur" Zyra said and and we went to our hotel room.

I was sharing a room with her since we were kids because her dad was like my dad when my dad died so I was really close to her.

Author's note:

Hope you like the first chapter im gonna write the next one later and don't forget to vote my story if you want<3