Chapter 20: stay away

Isabelles POV

I went and go to my room but someone was there waiting for me.

"omg what are you doing here?"

"shh keep your voice down"

"You keep you're voice down this is my house"

"oh right"

"now what are you doing here Paul??"

"I wanted to say sorry" As he got closer I felt like I was gonna pass out im in a locked room with my Ex Boyfriend.

"No Paul, sorry isn't enough"

"Than what is?" As he screamed that in my face I was shocked he didn't even know what I was going trough. He didn't even know why I was mad at him. As tears form in my eyes I spoke up.

"nothing Paul, nothing"

"what do you mean?"

"you hurt my fellings. And then you just didn't care about me. But I always want to continue our relationship but I knew I needed someone better"

"but I'll be better"

"No Paul, no just stay away"

As he climbed out of the window. I just cried. He didn't even know why I wasn't gonna forgive him. He's a jerk. Atleast me and Ollie are dating. But are we? He didn't even asked me out yet but waiting is better than assuming. Is it?

As I cried and cried Zyra must have heard me because she came up knocking on my door saying 'are you ok?' 'why are you crying?' 'can I come in?'. But I just ignored her because I wanted alone time.

As im finished crying I went to the bathroom did my skincare and when I went down to eat Ollie was there.

"Hey why are you here I didn't text you" I asked with a small voice since my voice was sore from the crying.

"yeah um Zyra told me you were crying so I went here to see if you were ok" I said with a smile on his face. His smiles always makes me happy but today wasn't the same. I felt weak like I wanted to die.

"oh did you just arrived?" I asked with a concerned look because I didn't hear him nocking or saying something. If it was him I would let him in but I didn't hear or saw him out.

"yeah Zyra asked for a sleepover"

"oh where are you sleeping?" I say sarcasticly.

"Haha very funny. Of course you're bed" he said with a little annoyed face.

"yeah yeah"

As the night went on it was better. I forgot about Paul and felt happy. Me and Ollie watched friends since it was our favorite series. I layed my head down on his chest to fell comfortable. half way through the episodes I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day to a Ollie still asleep. I look at the time and we still had time before our flight. So I got up get dressed still half asleep and then woke up Ollie.

"Ol wake up"

"why what's wrong?" he asked still wanting to sleep.

"we have a flight to catch" I said while rubbing my thumb on his cheeks.

"oh right" he said while getting up and getting dressed.

We were flying with Prema since it was a little tradition of ours. As we got on the flight I was seated besides Paul.
Zyra didn't come and she was flying tomorrow because of an interview so I was left with Ollie. I wanted Ollie or even another driver. But of course it was Paul. Good thing Ollie saw and change tickets with me so I won't get uncomfortable.

As I went to Ollie's seat I saw Bianca sitting besides it. Me and Bia are friends but I haven't seen her in awhile since I would be in the f3 garage.

I slept most of the flight since it was a 10 hour flight.

Author's note:

Sorry for not posting I've been busy and I haven't had that much time to make this chapter. Good thing I had time so here is the new chapter. Hope you like it and don't forget to vote 🤍