Chapter 30: without him

Isabelles POV

3 months from now and I'm still standing. I was shock at that message but didn't really do anything to me. It was just lies. After that I didn't go to any races. I wanted to but just couldn't go, because of, him. The Monaco GP is coming up but I didn't want to go. Zyra forced me to because she didn't believe I was over him. Well I wasn't entirely. I still have some fellings in there. At least he got over me, I think. But why did he do it? I still question myself till now since he didn't explain why he left me. He's the one who said we were going to make it work, but he's also the one to leave. I feel like this year is break Isabelles heart year. Everyone is making me cry all of the sudden. It wasn't like this when I started fashion school or something. Ever since me and Ollie dated I mean when me and Ollie dated I started to get hate comments like 'there not that cute' or 'why would Ollie date her?' and even 'shes just getting our attention' those hate comments got to me like, real bad.

At this point I starved myself, didn't go to work for days since my manager Ridelle said not to. I was not going to that race since I couldn't even bother. But of course Zyra forced me.

"come on babe"

"fine but just the f1 and f3 race"

"oh you can't"

"why?"

"Your brother needs you!"

"Arthur could fucking win without me"

"c'mon there worried just Quali and we're out of there"

"no you're going to watch the whole race week"

"fine you win!"

"I always do"

As I regretted what I said I still wanted to see him talk to hime even. It's weird without him. I know I'm a red flag for wanting to know but does everyone want to know why? Like why break up with us if you said I love you. But for a fact I feel like I was being used.

after a few weeks it was race week. Me and Zyra were matching since I didn't know what to wear at that point. Honestly when f2 starts I just want to hide in the bathroom, but Zyra was keeping an eye on me. It's like I'm being babysit by Zyra. As the free practice began I was in the dams garage since I didn't have a pass to the Prema one thank god. But of course Zyra had to get me one since we were Prema stans. Sorry dams but Prema is just so good and funny. As
I walk around and I see him. He's talking to his engineer. I see Zyra behind him. What do I do I need to go to Zyra. But I can't bring myself to walk past him. I'll just wait here. Oh what am I thinking what if he walks past me. I'm going to pass out. And I was correct. Yep I passed out in the middle of a garage. And I didn't know why. As I open my eyes I see who's holding me right now.....

A/N:

sorry for the cliffhanger..... Just wanted juice into it guys that's why. Honestly I want to delete this chapter but I'm too lazy to so this stays. And don't forget to vote 🤍