Chapter 2: Freckles

Isabelles POV

I was in the shower when Zyra screams at me. She was telling me what I was gonna wear tomorrow but I didn't listen.

"Hello? are you even listening?"

"I don't know"

"well I already know what to wear so pick"

We were talking until a notification comes up my phone. It was Ollie who texted me before I could reach my phone Zyra beats me.

"oh wow" she said and winked at me. she gave me my phone and went in the bathroom.

I look at my phone and I see that Ollie Chatted me He was saying he was sorry I was confused so I texted him back.

Ollie
Hey im sorry
Belle
it's ok but what are
you sorry about?
Ollie
that I told you're brother
we've met by you falling
Belle
hey it's ok

We talked for hours until we were tired.

Ollie
Good Night Belle❤️
Belle
Good night Ollie🤍

I woke up the next morning to find Zyra screaming at me saying I need to wake up because Quali is in 9 hours I got up got dressed. And of course she approved my outfit. When we got there I went to the Formula 3 garages to see Arthur and Zyra said she would be there in a minute she just needed to tell her father something

I went there talked to Arthur. Then he came in he was so handsome. He went over and greeted his teammates good morning. And I didn't expect him to say good morning but he did

"good morning Belle" he said cutely.

"good morning to you too Ollie"

I saw my brother looking at me in dingus so he told me to go grab his water. When I got there I saw Ollie looking at something. And my curiosity got me

"what are you looking for?"

"my phone" he said annoyed.

"here let me help you"

and he did he let me help him. we were so close to each other that I saw he had small Freckles under his eye an that made me have butterflys in my stomach. When I saw the phone I gave it to him and said thank you.

"hey can I ask you a question?" I said I needed to know we're he is going to school to.

"yeah go on" he said

"what school do you go to?"

"oh umm I can't tell you but it's in my neighborhood"

"what neighborhood?" I said curious

"wait why am I gonna tell you you live in. Monaco"

"no I live in the UK me and my best friend share a house"

"why?"

"I wanted to study in the UK because there's better education there so I wanted to know if we go to the same school cause I wanted to be you're friend there"

"wait you're transfering. Well im from Chelmsford......."

as we talked for some time my annoying brother had to interrupt our moment.

"Arthur why didn't you tell me you're sisters moving to Chelmsford and now I know she's in my neighborhood"

"it wasn't important"

I saw Arthur was wanting me to leave so I said something before he embarrassed me.

"Hey Art im going to go to Charles" I said because I new I was in the middle of something.

"yeah wait im coming" he said

We went to the Formula 1 garages to see our second oldest brother Charles. People think it's just the three of us but we have another brother named Lorenzo but I like to call him En.

"what were you two talking about?"

"nothing where he lived and mostly where im staying and he's just three houses away from me and Zyras house"

there was a silence between us but Arthur broke it by asking a question.

"do you like him?" he said confused.

"what me no" I said to him but maybe he'll see the truth and know I like him but he's my brother I needed to tell the truth.

"Sis, please tell me the truth I need to know before you surprise me that you're dating him"

"fine maybe I see myself dating him but I know he wouldn't like me"

After I said that he stoped me to say something.

"if you date please don't get on my nerves"

"I won't"

we pinky promise and while we were heading there I saw Zy and hugged her with a smile and told her everything.

"wait were neighbors with him and we will go to the same school ase him?" she said in excitement.

"wait why are you excited?"

"because girl you hit the fucking jack pot"

"hey"

"what?"

Author's note: