chapter 19: here

"fine!"

As Arthur drivers I was worried that me and Ollie aren't gonna be together for a while so I need to make this work.

when we got home Arthur and my mom already left for the airport so me and Zyra just ordered food.

"Hey when's the next race?"

"next week why?"

"I forgot sorry"

"you forget alot of things"

"I know"

After finishing dinner I went to go to my room for alone time. I was still worried that maybe I'm not good enough for Ollie. Maybe me and Ollie weren't going to start a relationship. But maybe this what we have is just a fucking mistake.

I kept on thinking and thinking until I fell asleep. I woke up to the sun on my face. I was still anxious. But I got up got dressed and went downstairs. Zyra was no where to be found so I just ate breakfast and went on a walk.

It was strange without Zyra on our walks we usually do this so we could get exercise. I almost thought I was getting kidnapped but it was just Ollie.

"Hey what are you doing walking here alone?" He asked with a concerned face

"oh Zyra wasn't in the house, so I just walked by my self"

"well that's boring"

Ollie joined me and it was better but I still was worried about Zyra. He needed to go. But it was fun

"hey sorry to leave you alone"

"Ollie it's fine"

I gave Ollie a hug then walked to the house too. As I walked in no one was still there. I was so stressed about things that I forgot to pack for the race. I went to pack. After packing I went to go start lunch. Since Zyra wasn't there I had the house all to me.

As I'm walking down the stairs someone scares me.

"Jesus" I say out loud

"oh sorry did I scare you"

"of course you did Zyra"

Good thing it was Zyra or else I would have a panic attack.

"so where are you going?"

"Im going to make food"

"oh I want-" Before she could even finish that sentence I interrupted.

"for my self"

"someones moody"

"well I wouldn't be moody but this whole thing is getting to me"

"what whole thing?"

"about modeling then racing and then my relationship with Ollie"

"oh did Ollie ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"no not yet"

"oh babes just forget it he will eventually"

"yeah probably. Now that you made me calm down what do you want?"

"a burger with fries please"

"I thought you were on a diet"

"it's my cheat day"

"everyday is you're cheat day"

"shh be quiet"

we both laugh and made us food she got her food and I just ate a salad since I wasn't that hungry at all.

after we ate Zyra went and did the dishes since I did the cooking it was a little rule of ours. If the other one cooks the other one does the dishes.

I went and go to my room but someone was there waiting for me.

"omg what are you doing here?"

"shh keep your voice down"

Author's note:

sorry for the cliffhanger and sorry for not posting that much this trip really made me exhausted and I kinda forgot the story. I will be posting maybe tomorrow if I can and please don't forget to vote my story 🤍