Chapter 34: something in me

Ollie's POV

I woke up in my room, still stressed. I honestly didn't want to go to the paddock today but I needed to. I got up and went to the shower. I picked out my usual outfit since it's what I brought. I'm still stressing about something that I can't tell anyone. I told Zyra a while ago but I couldn't tell the person that's still in my heart, the love of my life.

Camille comes in looking happy, I wasn't. I was depressed honestly. I'm worried that she'll never forgive me for what i did to her. It's not fair! Camille broke the silence, and I hated her for that.

"why didn't you tell me to come?" Camille said with an annoyed face. I wish she'll just disappear out of plain sight.

"this isn't even a real relationship Cami!" I kinda shouted. It was true. I didn't break up with Isabelle because I was bored of her....... I broke up with her so I could still have my seat in f2, but that was a huge mistake because this is a living hell.

"The deal was to act like we're actually dating, not that we hate each other!" she screams at my face. Oh the gut in me wants to break up with her right now. But I can't since there's 2 more weeks. The deal was to date about half a year and hopefully Camille gets twice as many followers than before. She is really self obsessed honestly.

"well the deal didn't say you could follow me around like a lost puppy" I said turning around and packing my stuff. She scoffed at my sentence in disbelief. Ha she deserves it.

On the way there I didn't even say sorry or anything since she's just my fake girlfriend. Oh and you're wondering how I got to this situation I was forced to. We stayed silent, which made me happy. As we got close to the paddock I saw Paul and Zyra talking but no Isabelle was found. She was probably in the f1 garage. I got out and greeted the two. Paul changed so I wasn't worried that he'll hurt Zyra. I cared about Zyra since she's one of my friends.

"hey" I say finally with a smile. Everyone makes me smile, I mean mostly everyone. Camille is just, I don't know....... mean. I mean shes nice, sometimes but she's really not that nice.

As we walked through the paddock I finally saw her. She's in the dams garage talking to Arthur. She finally moved on, I guess. She seems happy, and that makes me happy.

Her smile makes me comfortable, her touch makes me warm, and of course her accent is just so good. She is the one girl I could dream of. No one else. My thoughts were interrupted with an annoyed Camille.

"if you stare that's just going to make a suspicion" she whispered in my ear. But I didn't care what she said.

"yeah they'll definitely know" I said sarcastically since I'm bored of her right now.

"you know if you're going to keep this up it's going to last longer" she said with a smirk, but that faded away with my next sentence.

"but the contract said only half a year and it's almost half a year" I said looking at her with a smirk.

something in me wants to tell Isabelle that this was just for the press but couldn't. This isn't fair! I have a feeling this week isn't going to last with fun games and happy laughs. Instead it feels like it's going to have depression and stress. And I'm losing races because of that. Oh I just want the ground to eat me right now or I'll die myself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the back of my head all I could think of is her, only her. Nothing can help me anymore, except for her. No one else could comfort me anymore, except for her. Everything really changed. It's always been her no one else. As long as I explain to her I'm ok I'm alright. But looking at her with other guys makes me want to tell her already. I feel like she's complete, like she doesn't need me anymore. Maybe not, maybe I'm just imagining. But maybe just maybe we could someday not now but someday. All the ups and downs I have aren't that good anymore because she ain't there. She is with other people. People she now apparently trusts. People she now finds funny. Those people are now her best friends not us anymore but them.
If you're asking who the people are it's the dams drivers. Yeah I know. She doesn't visit Prema that much anymore. It hurts so bad like someone stabbed me so hard that I already died. I tell myself everyday that no one can steal her from Prema but I think one did. and I feel like one of those drivers is growing a crush on her. I don't care about Camille, I care about Isabelle. Not that Camille is not pretty or anything she's just not my type. I was stressed until I got a message from her.

Love 💕
Hey can we talk tomorrow night?

I still put her contact name as love since it's true and I can't lie. And it's like she'll see it. Can she?

Ollie
yeah sure but why?

I have to make sure or I'll be dead.

Love 💕
Just come

Shes demanding all of the sudden. Did they do that to her? What if they forced her to do something? We need to wait until tomorrow night to find out honestly.

A/N:

Yay I finally posted a new chapter!!!!!!!!! I was sick thats why I didn't post. I was going to post tomorrow but um school got in the way 😭. But I took a day off because of that trip and keep your eyes out because maybe a new chapter is coming out tonight!!!!! Ahhhh I can't wait ❤️.

Oh and it's Carlos birthday!!!!! he's finally 29! 🎊❤️🎉

Oh and don't forget to vote 🤍