Chapter 10: confessing

Isabelles POV

I was crying my eyes out in Ollies room. We cuddled until I was ok.

"you like me?" he asked curiously.

"well-" I started. But he interrupted me with a "so you do like me"

"Ollie it's ok if you don't like me back. confessing my love for you is crazy like I don't want to ruin our-"

I was interrupted with a kiss on my lips I was shocked.

"Isabelle, I like you too" he said with a smile.

"wait you like me?" I asked confused.

"not like actually love"

"you love me?" I asked because I didn't want to except it.

"it was hard to confess my love to you too. I was gonna wait until we get home but I can't wait anymore. I just want to kiss you every time I see you"

I just kissed him without saying anything. I can't believe it he likes me and I like him. Ollie broke the kiss asking me something.

"when can I take you out?"

"when we get back home"

"great"

After cuddling with Ollie for almost 3 hours I went to tell Zyra and she can't believe it too.

"OMG!" she said shocked as me. "Babes you fucking hit the jackpot"

"Why are you happy?"

"Because babes im you're number 1 shipper"

"yeah thank you"

"what are you wearing on you're date?"

"I don't know yet. He didn't tell me where are we going"

"well text him"

"fine"

Belle
Hey Ollie

Ollie
yeah?

Belle
where are we gonna go on our date?

Ollie
Just wear something casual

Belle
Oh ok🤍

"what did he say?" Zyra asked.

"Wear something casual"

"oh babes that's easy. Just wear you're white trousers the white crop top I gave you bam done"

"thanks Zy love u"

I was wondering where we were gonna go. When I woke up Zyra was already packing to go home. I look at the time and it was 6:30 am and we don't leave until 9 so I was wanting to go to sleep more but Zyra said we were leaving early because of school so I got up and packed.

I was still thinking where me and Ollie are gonna go. But because of Zyra's what if's calmed me down. Just hearing her voice go on and on made me calm down. My thoughts were interrupted with one of Zyra's what if

"Hey what if you too get married"

"He just asked me out. And know we're getting married?!"

"hey it's just a what if. I mean do you want to get married to him"

"well I don't know. And stop thinking about my future and think about your's"

"but my future is boring and your's is interesting"

I couldn't blame her first I couldn't fall inlove with a guy because guys are stupid. Have you met my brother's. And I never was interested in dating at all. But when I met Ollie I just felt butterflies. But I didn't know what it was until we started to act like a couple.

"Hey when are we leaving anyways" I asked Zyra.

"we need to be at the airport before 8"

"no like when's out flight"

"8 or something"

"girl it's 7:45"

"what it was like 6 something earlier

I got dressed and we went to the airport. The airport wasn't that far it was like a 5-7 minute drive. We arrived at the airport at 7:53 and good thing we weren't late. We saw Ollie and the Others sitting there but Arthur was there and I didn't want to talk to him yet. So me and Zyra sat a few seats away. They probably didn't notice us or recognize us because Ollie didn't come next to me. I wanted to kill myself because me and Zyra Overheard them

"Ollie you're so lucky" someone said I didn't recognize the voice yet.

"What do you mean?" Ollie replied.

"Like going out with Isabelle to get revenge on Arthur" That's when I realized it's Paul.

Zyra must heard it too because she was as shocked as me.

"What the fuck Paul. I'm not going out Isabelle to get revenge on Arthur, I'm going out with her because I like her. And don't talk about what Arthur did to me"

"oh yeah what happened with you and Arthur last month" another voice add's in.

"Arthur was trying to help Ollie get Isabelle but didn't work because Ollie wasn't stupid"

Arthur did that just for me to not go on a date with Ollie. The anger in me just wanted to confront them but I just went to the bathroom. Zyra followed me and tryed to comfort me.

"Hey Arthur is stupid and don't listen to them"

"I just want to-"

"punch Arthur in the face?"

"yeah something like that"

"come on let's go on that flight and just forget what Arthur did to you and besides you're going on a date with Ollie"

She was right. I needed to clear my mind and just focus on my date.

Author's note:

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted that much but thank you for the votes and reads<3. Don't forget to vote 🤍