Chapter 36: life's not fair

Isabelles POV

"what's wrong?" one of my brothers finally said since I was heavily crying.

"Well" I stopped, should I really tell them? well it's their fault if this will take a while. "it's about Ollie, would you really want to know?" I asked before I could speak again, since they complain when I talk too much.

"maybe we should go to your room first" Charles said. Yeah they need to sit for this one.

As we got to the room I told them every single thing. They were shocked but I was even more shocked that they understood, well I was crying so you couldn't really tell what I was saying or could hear. Yeah they really are overprotective, like really overprotective.

"so you told him how you love him?" My oldest brother Lorenzo said.

"yeah En. What was I supposed to do? He was in a relationship he didn't even like!" I kinda shouted since all my tears were whipped now. And I call Lorenzo En to keep it short.

"well you could- Yeah I have nothing" Arthur said looking at the ground since he was thinking of a comeback I assume.

"But that will never work Isa" Charles said patting my back. He's the experience one out of the four of us. should I be saying this? yeah no exposing my brothers is better.

"Can I just lay down?" I ask course my back is now sore.

"yeah sure will give you privacy" I was relieved that they finally left me alone! Gosh I love them but they give bad advice if you tell me. How do they even get girls? But anyway there my brothers and they all look the same, not really but I'm the hottest. I think.

As I lay on my bed I hear a ding.Hope it's not Ollie or I'll die. Fuck it's Ollie

Ollie
hey can we talk tomorrow?

Isa
after what you did probably not

Ollie
please it's important and impossible to explain through text.

Isa
fine at the same time tomorrow night at the same place.

I feel like I regretted my decision but life is just impossible to handle for me. That's when I heard another ding from my phone. Can someone just let me sleep?! people really hate me for some reason. And it was Zyra. Good thing it was her or else I would throw my phone.

ZyZy 🤍
hey girl you good?

Princess Belle ❤️
yeah just got out a little feelings.

ZyZy 🤍
well life's not fair.

Princess Belle ❤️
Ha so true

ZyZy 🤍
well sleep get some rest. And are you still coming to the next race after this?

Princess Belle ❤️
yeah probably.

ZyZy 🤍
ok good night love you 😙

Princess Belle ❤️
good night too love you too.

ZyZy 🤍
hey send the emoji back!

Princess Belle ❤️
fine 😘

and that's why I love her. She always gets me, she's my moral support. And I'm proud to say I'm her moral support.

It's not healthy to just stay drooling over one guy when millions want you. It's weird having brothers as celebrities or should I say race car drivers. I've done karting ones but never really wanted to race in a f1 or higher cars. I quit carting when a boy bullied me. I was the only girl there that's why. But always was the champion or something. But I really didn't get interested in the sport that much.
At this point I fell asleep. When I woke up I saw no other than Zyra. Oh c'mon I just wanted a peaceful morning why did she have to be here. God I love her but she just makes my head hurt. not gonna lie she's just a work of stress.

"oh why are you here?" I ask covering my face with the pillow next to me.

"help you obviously. Are you crazy you in this situation is the best juice"
she said taking off the pillow from my face.

"get your own juice to suffer in!" I say closing my eyes going back to sleep.

"no you don't!" she said slapping my face to wake me up. "sorry" she quickly said before I got mad since I'm overly emotional today.

"Owhhhhh I don't want to go anywhere today!" I said being fussy like a baby.

"bitch get up"

"fine!" I quickly got dressed and did my make up normally. Oh I hate doing this part. Can someone just do it for me?

We went down and it was not a surprise Camille was there. Why would you do this universe.

"hey Cami!" Zyra said hugging her. When did they become friends, probably when I was away since there were WAGS I'm not. Can someone just kill me already!?

"Hey Isa" Camille said looking disgusted. was she looking at my outfit? it was cute ok. It was a cute White crop top with jeans. Did she hear it's casual and hers was absurd. It was a dress with a beach hat. Where's Ollie taking her?

"Hey Camille" I said not even looking at her way. It was better not looking at her anyway. "where are you going?" I ask quickly since the silence was real.

"oh Ollie's taking us to the beach" she said with a smile.

"oh have a great day" I said while pulling Zyra out of that.

"how did you be friends?" I asked while walking out.

"oh um was just bored and uh talk and boom" she stuttered a bit. Was she lying?

"c'mon tell me the truth!" I said I still wanted to know the truth.

"fine, I only talked to her because of Ollie" she paused a little before stopping and saying the rest. "you know when Paul came to your room?" she asked out of nowhere.

"yeah why?"

"well Ollie came and told me about a contract that he needs to date Camille to not lose his seat"

"what?!" I scream with shock. So he did still love me? or he didn't

"he still loves you and Prema knows just not the other teams and you"

"but why?"

"it's for your own good, and it will not last" she immediately said.

"so he still maybe loves me?" I want to know.

"maybe" she answered.

All this time I thought he didn't want me anymore but he just broke up with me for his seat. I completely get it so I'll not be mad tonight but still will be in a mood.

A/N:

New chapter since you loved the other one. This was kinda a filler chapter but now she knows!

And I may end this book tonight since there's a few chapters left but you will never know. And don't forget to vote 🤍