chapter 9: believe

Isabelles POV

I woke up by Ollie trying to leave but told him to stay and he did we cuddled and he buried his face on top of my neck. After about 30 minutes I went to go shower after a shower I forgot I didn't have clothes with me and told Ollie he ran to my hotel room and I waited for him. while I wait for him I wrapped a towel around my body and waited he didn't take long and got my clothes. it was a cute White short dress. I knew Zyra picked this so she can wear the same dress but in black so I wasn't complaining.

______________________________
and Ollie went down and go eat with Zyra and some drivers. While we were walking I saw Paul. I saw anger in Ollie's eyes and I didn't know how to calm him down. When we sat down Ollie put his hand on .y thigh and it made him calm I could fell it. When our food came Ollie lifted his hand but I didn't want his hand on the table I wanted his hand on my thigh. So I took his hand and placed it on my thigh.

"don't do that" I whispered to him.

"do what?" he whispered back.

"lift you're hand off my thigh"

"oh you like it?" he said

I just nodded and he kept rubbing his thumb on my thigh. Somehow that made me less nervous. I was still Annoyed because of Paul he was still staring at us while eating he knew there was going on between us but we were just friends I think. We acted like a couple but ne never actually confessed. And I didn't know what to do. My thoughts were interrupted with Zyra saying "Isa" and that was my que to leave. Ollie ask me where Im going and told him the bathroom and placed a kiss on his forehead.

I went to the bathroom with Zyra and we talked about everything.

"Babes that's a sign" she said excited.

"yeah, but I'm not sure yet" I said hiding my face so she won't see the frown.

"hey hey" she said while putting one of her hand on my cheeks. "he is inlove with you. Why would he act like that if he doesn't. And you're the most beautiful girl in this restaurant and im second obvy"

"girl you're just imagining it. We're really not the beautiful girls here" I said while slapping her shoulder playfully.

"no babes it's fucking I mean fucking true"

"Alright Alright"

After we touched up our make up we went back. Ollie put his hand back on my thigh so he won't be that nervous.

After we all ate we went to the paddock. Me and Ollie walked together. While walking he asked me a question.

"hey why did you let me put my hand on you're thigh?" He asked and I can't just not awnser.

"oh I felt more comfortable and it better when you do that" I said shyly trying not to look at him.

"hey" He said while grabbing one of my checks. "look at me dont look at anyone else ok"

I just nodded and we talked I needed to tell him that I liked him but today is not the day.

Ollie got pole today so he was very confident. The last lap was here and. He won, He fucking won. I was so happy. While he was at the podium he saw me looking at him so he winked and me and I blowed him a kiss. I think Arthur saw because he looked discussed. After them getting there trophies. I went to congrats Ollie but someone pulled me aside in a room so paparazzi won't see us.

"What the fuck Isabelle" Arthur shouted in my face.

"What do you mean What the fuck?"

"You not telling me you're dating Ollie"

"I'm not" I said trying not to cry. I was very sensitive and I could just cry.

"Come on He winked at you and you blowed him a kiss. I just wanted to enjoy winning P2 but you had to ruin it"

I didn't awnser and just let out a tear. Charles must of saw us because he went and hugged me.

"What the fuck Art" Charles said while hugging me.

"I didn't mean her to cry, I was just-"

"don't even I heard everything people heard everything"

It was true all the people was looking at us. I didn't know what to do so I just runned, runned to Zyra.

"Hey Hey it's ok want to go to the Hotel room?" she said looking worried.

I just nodded not looking back. Ollie followed us and told Zyra he's the one who's gonna take me to the room. While heading back I heard Charles screamed something to Arthur.

"I can't believe you. She could date who she wants. she could come out when she wants. Don't force our fucking sister to tell all her secrets"

Author's note:

Ahhh this was the best chapter I think. And don't forget to vote my story 🤍