Chapter 8: kiss

Ollie's POV

I was changing when I heard a nock on the door. When I open the door it was Isabelle in her PJ's.

"well you look comfy" I said sarcasticly.

"and you look like you don't have PJ's" she said with a smile. Her smile made me feel safe like she's my comfort person.

"come in"

"about time handsome"

"well ok beautiful"

she laid on my bed and picked up the remote. I laid beside her and still thinking why she called me handsome why me?

"what do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know you pick"

"well I don't know either"

we picked a movie and we cuddled she fell asleep half way through the movie so I closed the TV kissed her good night and sleep. She slept like a baby.

When I woke up she was still sleeping. When I got up she stop me by saying.

"no don't go stay"

I couldn't say no to her so I cuddled with her until she finally woken up.

"good morning sleepyhead" I said with a grin.

"good morning Ollie" she said still half asleep.

she went to the shower and I could hear her beautiful voice singing.

"Ollie" she screams

"yeah?"

"I don't have clothes"

I panicked and told her I'll go tell Zyra about it. I knocked on Zyras Hotel Door and she gave me clean clothes. When I got there Isabelle was sitting on my bed with a towel wrap around her.

"oh thank God" she said glad

"yeah"

she went back to the bathroom to change. I changed as well into some jeans and a Ferrari shirt. We went to go eat with Zyra and some other drivers. My mood was great until I saw Paul me and Isabelle sat down. Paul was looking at Isabelle 24/7. I couldn't blame him she wore a short white dress and it look good on her her and Zyra were matching except Zyra had a black one.

While we were waiting for the food I put my hand on Isabelles thigh rub my thumb up and down. Isabelle didn't mind it made me calm and made her not nervous. when our food came I took of my hand from her thigh. When I did that she grabbed my hand and she placed it on her thigh I new she didn't want my hand away so I ate with one hand. Paul must saw us because he was glaring at us.

"Isa" Zyra said

Isabelle followed Zyra off I asked where she was going and she told me to the bathroom. And she planted a kiss on my forehead it was the best kiss I've ever had.

      _______________________________

Me and Isabelle walked to the Prema garage together.

"hey why did you let me put my hand on you're thigh?" I asked I needed to know.

"oh I felt more comfortable and it better when you do that" she said shyly trying to not look at me.

"hey" I said while grabbing one of her checks. "look at me dont look at anyone else ok"

she nodded and we talked I needed to tell her that I liked her but today is not the day.

I got pole today so I was confident. And I was correct because I won I was so happy and saw that she was looking at me so I winked at her and she blowed me a kiss Arthur must have noticed because I look at him he looked discussed. But I didn't care about him right now the only thing I only cared about right now is Isabelle

Author's note:

love making these and maybe someone will fight at chapter 9. And please vote my story 🤍