Chapter 35: The way I love you

Isabelles POV

I started going to dams instead of Prema since I knew I'd see them there. I honestly feel more comfortable in dams and of course less fainting. But I do want to Ollie at some point, so I texted him last night saying I wanted to talk. I said to meet me at the lobby at 8 and we'll talk. I want to know, and I also want to tell him how I feel.

I was sitting outside of Arthur's shared drivers room and saw that Ollie was happy without me. I guess there's nothing really to talk about tonight.

I think Arthur saw me all depressed and it was embarrassing. Like being depressed at a race?!??? could anyone want anything better? probably not, but that's not the point right now.

"do you want to.go to the Prema garage today?" Arthur asked worried. I hate when he's worried. Like I'm a grown woman, but also I love how my brothers care about me. Especially in moments I need them too.

"no actually im staying here" I said trying to look confident and with a little fake smile, but this is all fake, everything's fake.

"c'mon Angelina needs you! She doesn't know how to control the F3 boys without you and it's boring out there without you!" he said with a big smile on his face, like he was proud of his words even though it was rough. It's like he didn't want me to go but he insisted.

"ok fine!" I finally said after a few moments of silence between us.

"that's my girl!" he said hugging me tight. It's like I'm not going to see him in 20 years. ok 20 is exaggerating but really.

As I arrived Angelina looked at me once then hugged me as she realized it was me. I was so happy that she was happy since I haven't been in Prema for a long time now.

"hon I thought you weren't in the mood to come!" she said as I pulled away. Wow she really missed me.

"yeah, um Arthur gave me the boost to come so thank him!" I said with a small smile.

"ISABELLE IS THAT YOU?!" one of the F3 drivers shouts and is my favorite.

"DINO IS THAT YOU?!" I shouted back to be sarcastic and it worked. Yeah I love being sarcastic in ways.

"long time no see!" he said hugging me tight. Does everyone have to hug he tight?!?! like I can't breathe!

"we saw each other yesterday" I say breaking the cute moment we were having.

"don't break this" he said with a serious face. Yeah that was my last straw. I laughed since I was holding it in. "why are you laughing?" he asked and I just laughed.

"look at your hair" I said still laughing. his hair was messy and it was wrong not to laugh. I mean Dino is a good guy he's just funny looking in some ways.

"hahaha very funny" he said sarcastically. No one can beat my sarcasm though. I'm the queen of it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was getting ready to go down and talk with Ollie since I told him. 8 and it was almost 8:30. Yeah I'm bad at timing. It was quite in the room until I heard a ding from my phone. It was Ollie. I changed his name since he wasn't mine and I wasn't his. I wander what name he changed mine to.

Ollie
hey when are you coming down?

Isa
yeah I'll be down by a bit.

I quickly rushed putting on shoes and ran down the hall way to the elevator. I crash into someone which I look up and see my second oldest brother Charles.

"Hey Char" I said with a shaky voice. I was scared that he'll not let me go.

"hey and get back by 11!" he said quickly. He seems like he's rushing or something. I was relieved though.

I hope both gets in the way! I just want to talk to him in peace and thats all I want nothing else. It's just that every time I try to congratulate him it's like Camille won't let me. It's like she wants him all to her self. Like he's human too.

When I walk.out I see him standing there looking perfect as ever. Oh cut it out Isabelle he's not yours and never will be again!

"Hey" I said causally. I didn't want to seem excited or anything.

"hey" he said back. Is he even excited to see me? probably not.

As we talked and walked around. I could feel the cold air coming to me. Isabelle tell him like right now,he's busy about something! I can't I'll just ask him.

"Ollie when we dated did you love me like you said you did?" I finally asked, but mostly regreted.

"yeah I did why?" he said. Did he even care!?

"then why did you break up with me?" I asked again, and now that's too far but I needed to know.

"for something let's just not talk about it" he said. And that was my last straw. I stopped walking and could feel the tension in my body. "why'd you stop?" he asked. He looking at me like he trying to read my expression.

"Ollie I stopped because you don't seem to care, you straight up dumped me on text and didn't even care! You told me you'll never ever date her but you did exactly that! all I wanted to do was stay with you but you just hate my guts for some reason. And how I feel oh I'll tell you how I felt when we dated. I loved you like a million times more than the universe, I loved you a million times more than modelling which is my passion but it's not that important right now! I miss screaming and fighting and kissing I the rain. And its 2am and im cursing your name. So in love that I acted insane and that's The Way I love you!" I scream finally getting the tears out. All of those words that I wanted to tell him finally came out. It's finally out there. "so if you love her more than me fine, I'm just saying I'm not always here" I finally said than ran away. He didn't even fight for our love he just did it on text. He didn't even say wait Isabelle while I'm running he just stood there looking shocked.

I bummed into someone on the elevator and I was relieved that it was just my three brothers. When they saw me they immediately hugged me without hesitation. That's it I hate my life. It's unfair being a girl honestly. All I want to do is just rest in bed but no one wants me to do that for some reason. I anything I do is just chaos for some reason and it's not healthy. I always and always be the problem in life.

A/N:

Getting emotional cause we're almost done!?!?!?? ahhhh I can't believe I actually thought of this! And don't forget to vote 🤍