Chapter 17: Lying

Ollie's POV

"do you have something to do to day?" she asked me.

"I have, why?"

"just wondering if you want to hang out"

"Aww are you sad?" I asked

"I am are you happy?"

"maybe"

Ones we were done eating she did the dishes. We were talking until her brother Arthur came inside. I was so annoyed when he didn't give us space he just stayed there.

"hey I gotta go" she said while kissing my cheeks.

"oh, ok"

I didn't want her to go. Now I was stuck with Arthur.

"Bro I need to go" I said to Arthur.

"k see you later"

While I was walking home I regretted going home. Now I miss her. But I need to go home since my family and I was going somewhere. I scrolling through Instagram when she texted me.

Belle 🤍
Hey why did you leave???

Ollie<33
Hey sorry I needed to go since my family and I are going somewhere.

Belle 🤍
Oh ok

Ollie<33
you sad?

Belle 🤍
no im not im actually glad.

Ollie<33
You're definitely lying

Belle 🤍
fine I am

Ollie<33
hey text you later

Belle 🤍
oh ok bye<3

Ollie<33
bye ❤️

I was sad that I haven't spent that much time with her. When I reached the house I went straight to my room.

"Ollie mom said get dressed" my little sister said.

"what am I supposed to wear??"

"something casual"

"where are we even going?"

"to the beach and you can invite Isa if you want"

"mom said that?"

"yeah!"

"well I can't"

"why not?" my brother said.

"She has her family over and it's gonna be awkward if shes the only one coming. And why are we going to the beach?"

"Invite her whole family then and we're going to the beach for family day"

"fine!"

Ollie<33
Hey wanna come to the beach with my family?

Belle 🤍
Yeah sure how about my family?

Ollie<33
Yeah they can come too.

Belle 🤍
Oh ok

Ollie<33
Hurry upppp!

Belle 🤍
ok ok!

After a few minutes Isa and her family with Zyra of course was here.

"Hey" she said

"Hey"

"Come let's go to my room"

"oh ok"

________________________________
Isabelles POV

I knew Arthur was looking at us when we were in the beach. But I didn't care because he was just being Arthur. But I was still mad at him because he was dating Natalie! Are they like full on dating though?

Natalie was my best friend in Monaco but we became Ex best friends because she kept using me. I didn't care until now. What if her and Arthur get married? what if she and Arthur get kids. I was interrupted with a question.

"Hey Isabelle hows modeling?" Ollie's mom asked me.

"Good Mrs. Bearman"

"that's amazing"

They started talking about things I don't know and it felt weird. Me and Ollie aren't official yet and I fell like we were. We've been on many dates 2 months and it felt like we're official. I felt more calm when Ollie put his hand on my thigh. He knew I was nervous. He always knew.

While my mom and Ollie's parents talked me, Ollie, Arthur and Zyra talked Charles was at the Airport since he needed to go back to Monaco.

"So when are you two going to be official?" Zyra asked.

"ZYRA!!" I respond.

"what I just wanted to now!"

"We don't know yet. There I awnsered you're question"

Zyra of course signals me to go out.

"Hey I gotta go to the bathroom" I said to Ollie while placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Oh ok"

Author's note:

kinda made the chapter much longer and I think it was the best idea I've ever had. And sorry if this chapter was a bit long. And don't forget to vote my story 🤍